11.01.주일설교 "나는 너희에게 말한다 (But I say to you)" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

11.01.주일설교 "나는 너희에게 말한다 (But I say to you)"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-11-01 21:14 조회 Read1,620회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 나는 너희에게 말한다 (But I say to you)
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함, Rev. Lee
ㅇ 본 문 : 마태복음 Mt 5:20-26
1. 마태복음 5:20-26
5:20 내가 너희에게 이르노니 너희 의가 서기관과 바리새인보다 더 낫지 못하면 결코 천국에 들어가지 못하리라
21 옛 사람에게 말한 바 살인하지 말라 누구든지 살인하면 심판을 받게 되리라 하였다는 것을 너희가 들었으나
22 나는 너희에게 이르노니 형제에게 노하는 자마다 심판을 받게 되고 형제를 대하여 라가라 하는 자는 공회에 잡혀가게 되고 미련한 놈이라 하는 자는 지옥 불에 들어가게 되리라
23 그러므로 예물을 제단에 드리려다가 거기서 네 형제에게 원망들을 만한 일이 있는 것이 생각나거든
24 예물을 제단 앞에 두고 먼저 가서 형제와 화목하고 그 후에 와서 예물을 드리라
25 너를 고발하는 자와 함께 길에 있을 때에 급히 사화하라 그 고발하는 자가 너를 재판관에게 내어 주고 재판관이 옥리에게 내어 주어 옥에 가둘까 염려하라
26 진실로 네게 이르노니 네가 한 푼이라도 남김이 없이 다 갚기 전에는 결코 거기서 나오지 못하리라
5:20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’
22 But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.
23 So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you,
24 leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
25 Come to terms quickly with your accuser while you are going with him to court, lest your accuser hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the guard, and you be put in prison.
26 Truly, I say to you, you will never get out until you have paid the last penny.

2. 전도서 7:9
7:9 급한 마음으로 노를 발하지 말라 노는 우매한 자들의 품에 머무름이니라
7:9 Be not quick in your spirit to become angry, for anger lodges in the heart of fools.

3. 에베소서 4:26
4:26 분을 내어도 죄를 짓지 말며 해가 지도록 분을 품지 말고
4:26 Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger,

4. 로마서 12:17-18
12:17 아무에게도 악을 악으로 갚지 말고 모든 사람 앞에서 선한 일을 도모하라
18 할 수 있거든 너희로서는 모든 사람과 더불어 화목하라
12:17 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.
18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.

5. 요한복음 13:34
13:34 새 계명을 너희에게 주노니 서로 사랑하라 내가 너희를 사랑한 것 같이 너희도 서로 사랑하라
13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition