11.15.주일설교 "가장 소중한 것 The most precious thing" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

11.15.주일설교 "가장 소중한 것 The most precious thing"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일20-11-16 00:01 조회 Read1,753회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 가장 소중한 것 The most precious thing
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사, Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문 : 마태복음 Mt 19:16-26
1. 마태복음 19:16-26
19:16 어떤 사람이 주께 와서 이르되 선생님이여 내가 무슨 선한 일을 하여야 영생을 얻으리이까
17 예수께서 이르시되 어찌하여 선한 일을 내게 묻느냐 선한 이는 오직 한 분이시니라 네가 생명에 들어 가려면 계명들을 지키라
18 이르되 어느 계명이오니이까 예수께서 이르시되 살인하지 말라, 간음하지 말라, 도둑질하지 말라, 거짓 증언 하지 말라,
19 네 부모를 공경하라, 네 이웃을 네 자신과 같이 사랑하라 하신 것이니라
20 그 청년이 이르되 이 모든 것을 내가 지키었사온대 아직도 무엇이 부족하니이까
21 예수께서 이르시되 네가 온전하고자 할진대 가서 네 소유를 팔아 가난한 자들에게 주라 그리하면 하늘에서 보화가 네게 있으리라 그리고 와서 나를 따르라 하시니
22 그 청년이 재물이 많으므로 이 말씀을 듣고 근심하며 가니라
23 예수께서 제자들에게 이르시되 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 부자는 천국에 들어가기가 어려우니라
24 다시 너희에게 말하노니 낙타가 바늘귀로 들어가는 것이 부자가 하나님의 나라에 들어가는 것보다 쉬우니라 하시니
25 제자들이 듣고 몹시 놀라 이르되 그렇다면 누가 구원을 얻을 수 있으리이까
26 예수께서 그들을 보시며 이르시되 사람으로는 할 수 없으나 하나님으로서는 다 하실 수 있느니라
19:16 And behold, a man came up to him, saying, “Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?”
17 And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.”
18 He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,
19 Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
20 The young man said to him, “All these I have kept. What do I still lack?”
21 Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”
22 When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.
23 And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, only with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven.
24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”
25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?”
26 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

2. 히브리서 12:1-2
12:1 이러므로 우리에게 구름 같이 둘러싼 허다한 증인들이 있으니 모든 무거운 것과 얽매이기 쉬운 죄를 벗어 버리고 인내로써 우리 앞에 당한 경주를 하며
2 믿음의 주요 또 온전하게 하시는 이인 예수를 바라보자 그는 그 앞에 있는 기쁨을 위하여 십자가를 참으사 부끄러움을 개의치 아니하시더니 하나님 보좌 우편에 앉으셨느니라
12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

3. 고린도후서 5:17
5:17 그런즉 누구든지 그리스도 안에 있으면 새로운 피조물이라 이전 것은 지나갔으니 보라 새 것이 되었도다
5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition