12.27 주일설교 "목표를 향하여, Toward the Goal" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

설교모음 Sermons

12.27 주일설교 "목표를 향하여, Toward the Goal"

페이지 정보

작성자 Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 Date20-12-27 13:43 조회 Read1,744회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 목표를 향하여, Toward the Goal
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사, Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문 : 히브리서 Heb 11:39-12:2
1. 히브리서 11:39-12:2
11:39 이 사람들은 다 믿음으로 말미암아 증거를 받았으나 약속된 것을 받지 못하였으니
40 이는 하나님이 우리를 위하여 더 좋은 것을 예비하셨은즉 우리가 아니면 그들로 온전함을 이루지 못하게 하려 하심이라
11:39 And all these, though commended through their faith, did not receive what was promised,
40 since God had provided something better for us, that apart from us they should not be made perfect.

12:1 이러므로 우리에게 구름 같이 둘러싼 허다한 증인들이 있으니 모든 무거운 것과 얽매이기 쉬운 죄를 벗어 버리고 인내로써 우리 앞에 당한 경주를 하며
2 믿음의 주요 또 온전하게 하시는 이인 예수를 바라보자 그는 그 앞에 있는 기쁨을 위하여 십자가를 참으사 부끄러움을 개의치 아니하시더니 하나님 보좌 우편에 앉으셨느니라
12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

2. 히브리서 10:34
10:34 너희가 갇힌 자를 동정하고 너희 소유를 빼앗기는 것도 기쁘게 당한 것은 더 낫고 영구한 소유가 있는 줄 앎이라
10:34 For you had compassion on those in prison, and you joyfully accepted the plundering of your property, since you knew that you yourselves had a better possession and an abiding one.

3. 히브리서 11:24-26
11:24 믿음으로 모세는 장성하여 바로의 공주의 아들이라 칭함 받기를 거절하고
25 도리어 하나님의 백성과 함께 고난 받기를 잠시 죄악의 낙을 누리는 것보다 더 좋아하고
26 그리스도를 위하여 받는 수모를 애굽의 모든 보화보다 더 큰 재물로 여겼으니 이는 상 주심을 바라봄이라
11:24 By faith Moses, when he was grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter,
25 choosing rather to be mistreated with the people of God than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin.
26 He considered the reproach of Christ greater wealth than the treasures of Egypt, for he was looking to the reward.

4. 히브리서 12:16
12:16 음행하는 자와 혹 한 그릇 음식을 위하여 장자의 명분을 판 에서와 같이 망령된 자가 없도록 살피라
12:16 that no one is sexually immoral or unholy like Esau, who sold his birthright for a single meal.

5. 누가복음 9:62
9:62 예수께서 이르시되 손에 쟁기를 잡고 뒤를 돌아보는 자는 하나님의 나라에 합당하지 아니하니라 하시니라
9:62 Jesus said to him, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.”

6. 누가복음 2:34-35
2:34 시므온이 그들에게 축복하고 그의 어머니 마리아에게 말하여 이르되 보라 이는 이스라엘 중 많은 사람을 패하거나 흥하게 하며 비방을 받는 표적이 되기 위하여 세움을 받았고
35 또 칼이 네 마음을 찌르듯 하리니 이는 여러 사람의 마음의 생각을 드러내려 함이니라 하더라
2:34 And Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, “Behold, this child is appointed for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign that is opposed
35 (and a sword will pierce through your own soul also), so that thoughts from many hearts may be revealed.”

7. 누가복음 2:11
2:11 오늘 다윗의 동네에 너희를 위하여 구주가 나셨으니 곧 그리스도 주시니라
2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

8. 히브리서 11:39-12:2
11:39 이 사람들은 다 믿음으로 말미암아 증거를 받았으나 약속된 것을 받지 못하였으니
40 이는 하나님이 우리를 위하여 더 좋은 것을 예비하셨은즉 우리가 아니면 그들로 온전함을 이루지 못하게 하려 하심이라
11:39 And all these, though commended through their faith, did not receive what was promised,
40 since God had provided something better for us, that apart from us they should not be made perfect.

12:1 이러므로 우리에게 구름 같이 둘러싼 허다한 증인들이 있으니 모든 무거운 것과 얽매이기 쉬운 죄를 벗어 버리고 인내로써 우리 앞에 당한 경주를 하며
2 믿음의 주요 또 온전하게 하시는 이인 예수를 바라보자 그는 그 앞에 있는 기쁨을 위하여 십자가를 참으사 부끄러움을 개의치 아니하시더니 하나님 보좌 우편에 앉으셨느니라
12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

9. 빌립보서 3:12-14
3:12 내가 이미 얻었다 함도 아니요 온전히 이루었다 함도 아니라 오직 내가 그리스도 예수께 잡힌 바 된 그것을 잡으려고 달려가노라
13 형제들아 나는 아직 내가 잡은 줄로 여기지 아니하고 오직 한 일 즉 뒤에 있는 것은 잊어버리고 앞에 있는 것을 잡으려고
14 푯대를 향하여 그리스도 예수 안에서 하나님이 위에서 부르신 부름의 상을 위하여 달려가노라
3:12 Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own.
13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,
14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다. No posts

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (480) 442-7329

PC 버전으로 보기