01.24.주일설교 "묵은 땅을 기경하라, Break up Your Fallow Ground" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

01.24.주일설교 "묵은 땅을 기경하라, Break up Your Fallow Ground"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-01-24 16:44 조회 Read1,304회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 묵은 땅을 기경하라, Break up Your Fallow Ground
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사, Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문 : 마태복음 Mt 13:3-9
1. 마태복음 13:3-9
13:3 예수께서 비유로 여러 가지를 그들에게 말씀하여 이르시되 씨를 뿌리는 자가 뿌리러 나가서
4 뿌릴새 더러는 길 가에 떨어지매 새들이 와서 먹어버렸고
5 더러는 흙이 얕은 돌밭에 떨어지매 흙이 깊지 아니하므로 곧 싹이 나오나
6 해가 돋은 후에 타서 뿌리가 없으므로 말랐고
7 더러는 가시떨기 위에 떨어지매 가시가 자라서 기운을 막았고
8 더러는 좋은 땅에 떨어지매 어떤 것은 백 배, 어떤 것은 육십 배, 어떤 것은 삼십 배의 결실을 하였느니라
9 귀 있는 자는 들으라 하시니라
13:3 And he told them many things in parables, saying: “A sower went out to sow.
4 And as he sowed, some seeds fell along the path, and the birds came and devoured them.
5 Other seeds fell on rocky ground, where they did not have much soil, and immediately they sprang up, since they had no depth of soil,
6 but when the sun rose they were scorched. And since they had no root, they withered away.
7 Other seeds fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked them.
8 Other seeds fell on good soil and produced grain, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
9 He who has ears, let him hear.”

2. 마태복음 13:34-35
13:34 예수께서 이 모든 것을 무리에게 비유로 말씀하시고 비유가 아니면 아무 것도 말씀하지 아니하셨으니
35 이는 선지자를 통하여 말씀하신 바 내가 입을 열어 비유로 말하고 창세부터 감추인 것들을 드러내리라 함을 이루려 하심이라
13:34 All these things Jesus said to the crowds in parables; indeed, he said nothing to them without a parable.
35 This was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet: “I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter what has been hidden since the foundation of the world.”

3. 마태복음 13:11
13:11 대답하여 이르시되 천국의 비밀을 아는 것이 너희에게는 허락되었으나 그들에게는 아니되었나니
13:11 And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

4. 마태복음 13:13
13:13 그러므로 내가 그들에게 비유로 말하는 것은 그들이 보아도 보지 못하며 들어도 듣지 못하며 깨닫지 못함이니라
13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

5. 누가복음 8:12
8:12 길 가에 있다는 것은 말씀을 들은 자니 이에 마귀가 가서 그들이 믿어 구원을 얻지 못하게 하려고 말씀을 그 마음에서 빼앗는 것이요
8:12 The ones along the path are those who have heard; then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved.

6. 마태복음 13:21
13:21 그 속에 뿌리가 없어 잠시 견디다가 말씀으로 말미암아 환난이나 박해가 일어날 때에는 곧 넘어지는 자요
13:21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures for a while, and when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately he falls away.

7. 누가복음 8:15
8:15 좋은 땅에 있다는 것은 착하고 좋은 마음으로 말씀을 듣고 지키어 인내로 결실하는 자니라
8:15 As for that in the good soil, they are those who, hearing the word, hold it fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patience.

8. 호세아 10:12
10:12 너희가 자기를 위하여 공의를 심고 인애를 거두라 너희 묵은 땅을 기경하라 지금이 곧 여호와를 찾을 때니 마침내 여호와께서 오사 공의를 비처럼 너희에게 내리시리라
10:12 Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the LORD, that he may come and rain righteousness upon you.

9. 예레미야 4:3-4
4:3 여호와께서 유다와 예루살렘 사람에게 이와 같이 이르노라 너희 묵은 땅을 갈고 가시덤불에 파종하지 말라
4 유다인과 예루살렘 주민들아 너희는 스스로 할례를 행하여 너희 마음 가죽을 베고 나 여호와께 속하라 그리하지 아니하면 너희 악행으로 말미암아 나의 분노가 불 같이 일어나 사르리니 그것을 끌 자가 없으리라
4:3 For thus says the LORD to the men of Judah and Jerusalem: “Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns.
4 Circumcise yourselves to the LORD; remove the foreskin of your hearts, O men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem; lest my wrath go forth like fire, and burn with none to quench it, because of the evil of your deeds.”

10. 누가복음 4:18-19
4:18 주의 성령이 내게 임하셨으니 이는 가난한 자에게 복음을 전하게 하시려고 내게 기름을 부으시고 나를 보내사 포로 된 자에게 자유를, 눈 먼 자에게 다시 보게 함을 전파하며 눌린 자를 자유롭게 하고
19 주의 은혜의 해를 전파하게 하려 하심이라 하였더라
4:18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
19 to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.”
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition