02.07 주일설교"나의 안에 거하라, Abide in Me" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

설교모음 Sermons

02.07 주일설교"나의 안에 거하라, Abide in Me"

페이지 정보

작성자 Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 Date21-02-07 15:47 조회 Read1,308회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 나의 안에 거하라, Abide in Me
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사, Rev. Lee
ㅇ 본 문 : 요한복음 Jn 15:1-11
1. 요한복음 15:1-11
15:1 나는 참포도나무요 내 아버지는 농부라
2 무릇 내게 붙어 있어 열매를 맺지 아니하는 가지는 아버지께서 그것을 제거해 버리시고 무릇 열매를 맺는 가지는 더 열매를 맺게 하려 하여 그것을 깨끗하게 하시느니라
3 너희는 내가 일러준 말로 이미 깨끗하여졌으니
4 내 안에 거하라 나도 너희 안에 거하리라 가지가 포도나무에 붙어 있지 아니하면 스스로 열매를 맺을 수 없음 같이 너희도 내 안에 있지 아니하면 그러하리라
5 나는 포도나무요 너희는 가지라 그가 내 안에, 내가 그 안에 거하면 사람이 열매를 많이 맺나니 나를 떠나서는 너희가 아무 것도 할 수 없음이라
6 사람이 내 안에 거하지 아니하면 가지처럼 밖에 버려져 마르나니 사람들이 그것을 모아다가 불에 던져 사르느니라
7 너희가 내 안에 거하고 내 말이 너희 안에 거하면 무엇이든지 원하는 대로 구하라 그리하면 이루리라
8 너희가 열매를 많이 맺으면 내 아버지께서 영광을 받으실 것이요 너희는 내 제자가 되리라
9 아버지께서 나를 사랑하신 것 같이 나도 너희를 사랑하였으니 나의 사랑 안에 거하라
10 내가 아버지의 계명을 지켜 그의 사랑 안에 거하는 것 같이 너희도 내 계명을 지키면 내 사랑 안에 거하리라
11 내가 이것을 너희에게 이름은 내 기쁨이 너희 안에 있어 너희 기쁨을 충만하게 하려 함이라
15:1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser.
2 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
3 Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
6 If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.
7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
8 By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.
9 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.
10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.
11 These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.

2. 사도행전 11:17-24
11:17 그런즉 하나님이 우리가 주 예수 그리스도를 믿을 때에 주신 것과 같은 선물을 그들에게도 주셨으니 내가 누구이기에 하나님을 능히 막겠느냐 하더라
18 그들이 이 말을 듣고 잠잠하여 하나님께 영광을 돌려 이르되 그러면 하나님께서 이방인에게도 생명 얻는 회개를 주셨도다 하니라
19 그 때에 스데반의 일로 일어난 환난으로 말미암아 흩어진 자들이 베니게와 구브로와 안디옥까지 이르러 유대인에게만 말씀을 전하는데
20 그 중에 구브로와 구레네 몇 사람이 안디옥에 이르러 헬라인에게도 말하여 주 예수를 전파하니
21 주의 손이 그들과 함께 하시매 수많은 사람들이 믿고 주께 돌아오더라
22 예루살렘 교회가 이 사람들의 소문을 듣고 바나바를 안디옥까지 보내니
23 그가 이르러 하나님의 은혜를 보고 기뻐하여 모든 사람에게 굳건한 마음으로 주와 함께 머물러 있으라 권하니
24 바나바는 착한 사람이요 성령과 믿음이 충만한 사람이라 이에 큰 무리가 주께 더하여지더라
11:17 If then God gave the same gift to them as he gave to us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I that I could stand in God's way?”
18 When they heard these things they fell silent. And they glorified God, saying, “Then to the Gentiles also God has granted repentance that leads to life.”
19 Now those who were scattered because of the persecution that arose over Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia and Cyprus and Antioch, speaking the word to no one except Jews.
20 But there were some of them, men of Cyprus and Cyrene, who on coming to Antioch spoke to the Hellenists also, preaching the Lord Jesus.
21 And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a great number who believed turned to the Lord.
22 The report of this came to the ears of the church in Jerusalem, and they sent Barnabas to Antioch.
23 When he came and saw the grace of God, he was glad, and he exhorted them all to remain faithful to the Lord with steadfast purpose,
24 for he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And a great many people were added to the Lord.

3. 이사야 43:1
43:1 야곱아 너를 창조하신 여호와께서 지금 말씀하시느니라 이스라엘아 너를 지으신 이가 말씀하시느니라 너는 두려워하지 말라 내가 너를 구속하였고 내가 너를 지명하여 불렀나니 너는 내 것이라
43:1 But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

4. 디모데전서 4:5
4:5 하나님의 말씀과 기도로 거룩하여짐이라
4:5 for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer.

5. 요한복음 14:10-11
14:10 내가 아버지 안에 거하고 아버지는 내 안에 계신 것을 네가 믿지 아니하느냐 내가 너희에게 이르는 말은 스스로 하는 것이 아니라 아버지께서 내 안에 계셔서 그의 일을 하시는 것이라
11 내가 아버지 안에 거하고 아버지께서 내 안에 계심을 믿으라 그렇지 못하겠거든 행하는 그 일로 말미암아 나를 믿으라
14:10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다. No posts

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (480) 442-7329

PC 버전으로 보기