03.07 주일설교 "당신이 그 사람이라 You are the Man!" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

03.07 주일설교 "당신이 그 사람이라 You are the Man!"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-03-07 17:19 조회 Read1,105회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 당신이 그 사람이라 You are the Man!
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사, Rev. Lee
ㅇ 본 문 : 사무엘하 2Sa 12:7-15
1. 사무엘하 12:7-15
12:7 나단이 다윗에게 이르되 당신이 그 사람이라 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 이와 같이 이르시기를 내가 너를 이스라엘 왕으로 기름 붓기 위하여 너를 사울의 손에서 구원하고
8 네 주인의 집을 네게 주고 네 주인의 아내들을 네 품에 두고 이스라엘과 유다 족속을 네게 맡겼느니라 만일 그것이 부족하였을 것 같으면 내가 네게 이것 저것을 더 주었으리라
9 그러한데 어찌하여 네가 여호와의 말씀을 업신여기고 나 보기에 악을 행하였느냐 네가 칼로 헷 사람 우리아를 치되 암몬 자손의 칼로 죽이고 그의 아내를 빼앗아 네 아내로 삼았도다
10 이제 네가 나를 업신여기고 헷 사람 우리아의 아내를 빼앗아 네 아내로 삼았은즉 칼이 네 집에서 영원토록 떠나지 아니하리라 하셨고
11 여호와께서 또 이와 같이 이르시기를 보라 내가 너와 네 집에 재앙을 일으키고 내가 네 눈앞에서 네 아내를 빼앗아 네 이웃들에게 주리니 그 사람들이 네 아내들과 더불어 백주에 동침하리라
12 너는 은밀히 행하였으나 나는 온 이스라엘 앞에서 백주에 이 일을 행하리라 하셨나이다 하니
13 다윗이 나단에게 이르되 내가 여호와께 죄를 범하였노라 하매 나단이 다윗에게 말하되 여호와께서도 당신의 죄를 사하셨나니 당신이 죽지 아니하려니와
14 이 일로 말미암아 여호와의 원수가 크게 비방할 거리를 얻게 하였으니 당신이 낳은 아이가 반드시 죽으리이다 하고
15 나단이 자기 집으로 돌아가니라 우리아의 아내가 다윗에게 낳은 아이를 여호와께서 치시매 심히 앓는지라
12:7 Nathan said to David, “You are the man! Thus says the LORD, the God of Israel, ‘I anointed you king over Israel, and I delivered you out of the hand of Saul.
8 And I gave you your master's house and your master's wives into your arms and gave you the house of Israel and of Judah. And if this were too little, I would add to you as much more.
9 Why have you despised the word of the LORD, to do what is evil in his sight? You have struck down Uriah the Hittite with the sword and have taken his wife to be your wife and have killed him with the sword of the Ammonites.
10 Now therefore the sword shall never depart from your house, because you have despised me and have taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your wife.’
11 Thus says the LORD, ‘Behold, I will raise up evil against you out of your own house. And I will take your wives before your eyes and give them to your neighbor, and he shall lie with your wives in the sight of this sun.
12 For you did it secretly, but I will do this thing before all Israel and before the sun.’”
13 David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the LORD.” And Nathan said to David, “The LORD also has put away your sin; you shall not die.
14 Nevertheless, because by this deed you have utterly scorned the LORD, the child who is born to you shall die.”
15 Then Nathan went to his house. David's Child Dies And the LORD afflicted the child that Uriah's wife bore to David, and he became sick.

2. 사무엘하 11:1-2
11:1 그 해가 돌아와 왕들이 출전할 때가 되매 다윗이 요압과 그에게 있는 그의 부하들과 온 이스라엘 군대를 보내니 그들이 암몬 자손을 멸하고 랍바를 에워쌌고 다윗은 예루살렘에 그대로 있더라
2 저녁 때에 다윗이 그의 침상에서 일어나 왕궁 옥상에서 거닐다가 그 곳에서 보니 한 여인이 목욕을 하는데 심히 아름다워 보이는지라
11:1 In the spring of the year, the time when kings go out to battle, David sent Joab, and his servants with him, and all Israel. And they ravaged the Ammonites and besieged Rabbah. But David remained at Jerusalem.
2 It happened, late one afternoon, when David arose from his couch and was walking on the roof of the king's house, that he saw from the roof a woman bathing; and the woman was very beautiful.

3. 사무엘하 11:10-11
11:10 어떤 사람이 다윗에게 아뢰되 우리아가 그의 집으로 내려가지 아니하였나이다 다윗이 우리아에게 이르되 네가 길 갔다가 돌아온 것이 아니냐 어찌하여 네 집으로 내려가지 아니하였느냐 하니
11 우리아가 다윗에게 아뢰되 언약궤와 이스라엘과 유다가 야영 중에 있고 내 주 요압과 내 왕의 부하들이 바깥 들에 진 치고 있거늘 내가 어찌 내 집으로 가서 먹고 마시고 내 처와 같이 자리이까 내가 이 일을 행하지 아니하기로 왕의 살아 계심과 왕의 혼의 살아 계심을 두고 맹세하나이다 하니라
11:10 When they told David, “Uriah did not go down to his house,” David said to Uriah, “Have you not come from a journey? Why did you not go down to your house?”
11 Uriah said to David, “The ark and Israel and Judah dwell in booths, and my lord Joab and the servants of my lord are camping in the open field. Shall I then go to my house, to eat and to drink and to lie with my wife? As you live, and as your soul lives, I will not do this thing.”

4. 사무엘하 12:22-23
12:22 이르되 아이가 살았을 때에 내가 금식하고 운 것은 혹시 여호와께서 나를 불쌍히 여기사 아이를 살려 주실는지 누가 알까 생각함이거니와
23 지금은 죽었으니 내가 어찌 금식하랴 내가 다시 돌아오게 할 수 있느냐 나는 그에게로 가려니와 그는 내게로 돌아오지 아니하리라 하니라
12:22 He said, “While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept, for I said, ‘Who knows whether the LORD will be gracious to me, that the child may live?’
23 But now he is dead. Why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me.”

5. 로마서 7:21-25
7:21 그러므로 내가 한 법을 깨달았노니 곧 선을 행하기 원하는 나에게 악이 함께 있는 것이로다
22 내 속사람으로는 하나님의 법을 즐거워하되
23 내 지체 속에서 한 다른 법이 내 마음의 법과 싸워 내 지체 속에 있는 죄의 법으로 나를 사로잡는 것을 보는도다
24 오호라 나는 곤고한 사람이로다 이 사망의 몸에서 누가 나를 건져내랴
25 우리 주 예수 그리스도로 말미암아 하나님께 감사하리로다 그런즉 내 자신이 마음으로는 하나님의 법을 육신으로는 죄의 법을 섬기노라
7:21 So I find it to be a law that when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand.
22 For I delight in the law of God, in my inner being,
23 but I see in my members another law waging war against the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin that dwells in my members.
24 Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself serve the law of God with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition