03.21.주일 설교 "내 영혼아! My Soul!" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

03.21.주일 설교 "내 영혼아! My Soul!"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-03-21 12:41 조회 Read1,521회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 내 영혼아! My Soul!
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사, Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문 : 누가복음 Lk 12:13-21
1. 누가복음 12:13-21
12:13 무리 중에 한 사람이 이르되 선생님 내 형을 명하여 유산을 나와 나누게 하소서 하니
14 이르시되 이 사람아 누가 나를 너희의 재판장이나 물건 나누는 자로 세웠느냐 하시고
15 그들에게 이르시되 삼가 모든 탐심을 물리치라 사람의 생명이 그 소유의 넉넉한 데 있지 아니하니라 하시고
16 또 비유로 그들에게 말하여 이르시되 한 부자가 그 밭에 소출이 풍성하매
17 심중에 생각하여 이르되 내가 곡식 쌓아 둘 곳이 없으니 어찌할까 하고
18 또 이르되 내가 이렇게 하리라 내 곳간을 헐고 더 크게 짓고 내 모든 곡식과 물건을 거기 쌓아 두리라
19 또 내가 내 영혼에게 이르되 영혼아 여러 해 쓸 물건을 많이 쌓아 두었으니 평안히 쉬고 먹고 마시고 즐거워하자 하리라 하되
20 하나님은 이르시되 어리석은 자여 오늘 밤에 네 영혼을 도로 찾으리니 그러면 네 준비한 것이 누구의 것이 되겠느냐 하셨으니
21 자기를 위하여 재물을 쌓아 두고 하나님께 대하여 부요하지 못한 자가 이와 같으니라
12:13 Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”
14 But he said to him, “Man, who made me a judge or arbitrator over you?”
15 And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”
16 And he told them a parable, saying, “The land of a rich man produced plentifully,
17 and he thought to himself, ‘What shall I do, for I have nowhere to store my crops?’
18 And he said, ‘I will do this: I will tear down my barns and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, “Soul, you have ample goods laid up for many years; relax, eat, drink, be merry.”’
20 But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?’
21 So is the one who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich toward God.”

2. 시편 51:17
51:17 하나님께서 구하시는 제사는 상한 심령이라 하나님이여 상하고 통회하는 마음을 주께서 멸시하지 아니하시리이다
51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.

5. 누가복음 12:29-32
12:29 너희는 무엇을 먹을까 무엇을 마실까 하여 구하지 말며 근심하지도 말라
30 이 모든 것은 세상 백성들이 구하는 것이라 너희 아버지께서는 이런 것이 너희에게 있어야 할 것을 아시느니라
31 다만 너희는 그의 나라를 구하라 그리하면 이런 것들을 너희에게 더하시리라
32 적은 무리여 무서워 말라 너희 아버지께서 그 나라를 너희에게 주시기를 기뻐하시느니라
12:29 And do not seek what you are to eat and what you are to drink, nor be worried.
30 For all the nations of the world seek after these things, and your Father knows that you need them.
31 Instead, seek his kingdom, and these things will be added to you.
32 “Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

6. 여호수아 7:19-21
7:19 그러므로 여호수아가 아간에게 이르되 내 아들아 청하노니 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께 영광을 돌려 그 앞에 자복하고 네가 행한 일을 내게 알게 하라 그 일을 내게 숨기지 말라 하니
20 아간이 여호수아에게 대답하여 이르되 참으로 나는 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께 범죄하여 이러이러하게 행하였나이다
21 내가 노략한 물건 중에 시날 산의 아름다운 외투 한 벌과 은 이백 세겔과 그 무게가 오십 세겔 되는 금덩이 하나를 보고 탐내어 가졌나이다 보소서 이제 그 물건들을 내 장막 가운데 땅 속에 감추었는데 은은 그 밑에 있나이다 하더라
7:19 Then Joshua said to Achan, “My son, give glory to the LORD God of Israel and give praise to him. And tell me now what you have done; do not hide it from me.”
20 And Achan answered Joshua, “Truly I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and this is what I did:
21 when I saw among the spoil a beautiful cloak from Shinar, and 200 shekels of silver, and a bar of gold weighing 50 shekels, then I coveted them and took them. And see, they are hidden in the earth inside my tent, with the silver underneath.”

7. 에베소서 4:19
4:19 그들이 감각 없는 자가 되어 자신을 방탕에 방임하여 모든 더러운 것을 욕심으로 행하되
4:19 They have become callous and have given themselves up to sensuality, greedy to practice every kind of impurity.

8. 에베소서 5:3
5:3 음행과 온갖 더러운 것과 탐욕은 너희 중에서 그 이름조차도 부르지 말라 이는 성도에게 마땅한 바니라
5:3 But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints.

9. 골로새서 3:5
3:5 그러므로 땅에 있는 지체를 죽이라 곧 음란과 부정과 사욕과 악한 정욕과 탐심이니 탐심은 우상 숭배니라
3:5 Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

10. 시편 119:11
119:11 내가 주께 범죄하지 아니하려 하여 주의 말씀을 내 마음에 두었나이다
119:11 I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

11. 마태복음 10:28
10:28 몸은 죽여도 영혼은 능히 죽이지 못하는 자들을 두려워하지 말고 오직 몸과 영혼을 능히 지옥에 멸하실 수 있는 이를 두려워하라
10:28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

12. 시편 42:1-5
42:1 하나님이여 사슴이 시냇물을 찾기에 갈급함 같이 내 영혼이 주를 찾기에 갈급하니이다
2 내 영혼이 하나님 곧 살아 계시는 하나님을 갈망하나니 내가 어느 때에 나아가서 하나님의 얼굴을 뵈올까
3 사람들이 종일 내게 하는 말이 네 하나님이 어디 있느뇨 하오니 내 눈물이 주야로 내 음식이 되었도다
4 내가 전에 성일을 지키는 무리와 동행하여 기쁨과 감사의 소리를 내며 그들을 하나님의 집으로 인도하였더니 이제 이 일을 기억하고 내 마음이 상하는도다
5 내 영혼아 네가 어찌하여 낙심하며 어찌하여 내 속에서 불안해 하는가 너는 하나님께 소망을 두라 그가 나타나 도우심으로 말미암아 내가 여전히 찬송하리로다
42:1 As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God.
2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?
3 My tears have been my food day and night, while they say to me all the day long, “Where is your God?”
4 These things I remember, as I pour out my soul: how I would go with the throng and lead them in procession to the house of God with glad shouts and songs of praise, a multitude keeping festival.
5 Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition