04.11 주일설교 "부활이 없다면 If there is no resurrection" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

04.11 주일설교 "부활이 없다면 If there is no resurrection"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-04-11 20:44 조회 Read1,199회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목 : 부활이 없다면 If there is no resurrection
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택, Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문 : 고린도전서 15:12-22
1. 고린도전서 15:12-22
15:12 그리스도께서 죽은 자 가운데서 다시 살아나셨다 전파되었거늘 너희 중에서 어떤 사람들은 어찌하여 죽은 자 가운데서 부활이 없다 하느냐
13 만일 죽은 자의 부활이 없으면 그리스도도 다시 살아나지 못하셨으리라
14 그리스도께서 만일 다시 살아나지 못하셨으면 우리가 전파하는 것도 헛것이요 또 너희 믿음도 헛것이며
15 또 우리가 하나님의 거짓 증인으로 발견되리니 우리가 하나님이 그리스도를 다시 살리셨다고 증언하였음이라 만일 죽은 자가 다시 살아나는 일이 없으면 하나님이 그리스도를 다시 살리지 아니하셨으리라
16 만일 죽은 자가 다시 살아나는 일이 없으면 그리스도도 다시 살아나신 일이 없었을 터이요
17 그리스도께서 다시 살아나신 일이 없으면 너희의 믿음도 헛되고 너희가 여전히 죄 가운데 있을 것이요
18 또한 그리스도 안에서 잠자는 자도 망하였으리니
19 만일 그리스도 안에서 우리가 바라는 것이 다만 이 세상의 삶뿐이면 모든 사람 가운데 우리가 더욱 불쌍한 자이리라
20 그러나 이제 그리스도께서 죽은 자 가운데서 다시 살아나사 잠자는 자들의 첫 열매가 되셨도다
21 사망이 한 사람으로 말미암았으니 죽은 자의 부활도 한 사람으로 말미암는도다
22 아담 안에서 모든 사람이 죽은 것 같이 그리스도 안에서 모든 사람이 삶을 얻으리라
15:12 Now if Christ is proclaimed as raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised.
14 And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain.
15 We are even found to be misrepresenting God, because we testified about God that he raised Christ, whom he did not raise if it is true that the dead are not raised.
16 For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised.
17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins.
18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished.
19 If in Christ we have hope in this life only, we are of all people most to be pitied.
20 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
21 For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.

2. 요한일서 4:1-3
4:1 사랑하는 자들아 영을 다 믿지 말고 오직 영들이 하나님께 속하였나 분별하라 많은 거짓 선지자가 세상에 나왔음이라
2 이로써 너희가 하나님의 영을 알지니 곧 예수 그리스도께서 육체로 오신 것을 시인하는 영마다 하나님께 속한 것이요
3 예수를 시인하지 아니하는 영마다 하나님께 속한 것이 아니니 이것이 곧 적그리스도의 영이니라 오리라 한 말을 너희가 들었거니와 지금 벌써 세상에 있느니라
4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

3. 요한복음 1:14
1:14 말씀이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매 우리가 그의 영광을 보니 아버지의 독생자의 영광이요 은혜와 진리가 충만하더라
1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

4. 고린도전서 15:49-54
15:49 우리가 흙에 속한 자의 형상을 입은 것 같이 또한 하늘에 속한 이의 형상을 입으리라
50 형제들아 내가 이것을 말하노니 혈과 육은 하나님 나라를 이어 받을 수 없고 또한 썩는 것은 썩지 아니하는 것을 유업으로 받지 못하느니라
51 보라 내가 너희에게 비밀을 말하노니 우리가 다 잠 잘 것이 아니요 마지막 나팔에 순식간에 홀연히 다 변화되리니
52 나팔 소리가 나매 죽은 자들이 썩지 아니할 것으로 다시 살아나고 우리도 변화되리라
53 이 썩을 것이 반드시 썩지 아니할 것을 입겠고 이 죽을 것이 죽지 아니함을 입으리로다
54 이 썩을 것이 썩지 아니함을 입고 이 죽을 것이 죽지 아니함을 입을 때에는 사망을 삼키고 이기리라고 기록된 말씀이 이루어지리라
15:49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven.
50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.
53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.
54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

5. 고린도전서 15:31
15:31 형제들아 내가 그리스도 예수 우리 주 안에서 가진 바 너희에 대한 나의 자랑을 두고 단언하노니 나는 날마다 죽노라
15:31 I protest, brothers, by my pride in you, which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die every day!

6. 갈라디아서 2:20
2:20 내가 그리스도와 함께 십자가에 못 박혔나니 그런즉 이제는 내가 사는 것이 아니요 오직 내 안에 그리스도께서 사시는 것이라 이제 내가 육체 가운데 사는 것은 나를 사랑하사 나를 위하여 자기 자신을 버리신 하나님의 아들을 믿는 믿음 안에서 사는 것이라
2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition