06.06.주일설교 "여긴 어디, 나는 누구?""Where am I? Who am I ?" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

06.06.주일설교 "여긴 어디, 나는 누구?""Where am I? Who am I ?"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-06-06 15:17 조회 Read1,271회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 여긴 어디, 나는 누구? Where am I? Who am I?
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문 : 로마서 12:2
1. 로마서 12:2 (개역개정/ESV)
12:2 너희는 이 세대를 본받지 말고 오직 마음을 새롭게 함으로 변화를 받아 하나님의 선하시고 기뻐하시고 온전하신 뜻이 무엇인지 분별하도록 하라
12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

2. 창세기 3:7-10 (개역개정/ESV)
3:7 이에 그들의 눈이 밝아져 자기들이 벗은 줄을 알고 무화과나무 잎을 엮어 치마로 삼았더라
8 그들이 그 날 바람이 불 때 동산에 거니시는 여호와 하나님의 소리를 듣고 아담과 그의 아내가 여호와 하나님의 낯을 피하여 동산 나무 사이에 숨은지라
9 여호와 하나님이 아담을 부르시며 그에게 이르시되 네가 어디 있느냐
10 이르되 내가 동산에서 하나님의 소리를 듣고 내가 벗었으므로 두려워하여 숨었나이다
3:7 Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loincloths.
8 And they heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.
9 But the LORD God called to the man and said to him, “Where are you?”
10 And he said, “I heard the sound of you in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked, and I hid myself.”

3. 다니엘 1:8 (개역개정/ESV)
1:8 다니엘은 뜻을 정하여 왕의 음식과 그가 마시는 포도주로 자기를 더럽히지 아니하리라 하고 자기를 더럽히지 아니하도록 환관장에게 구하니
1:8 But Daniel resolved that he would not defile himself with the king's food, or with the wine that he drank. Therefore he asked the chief of the eunuchs to allow him not to defile himself.

4. 다니엘 1:9 (개역개정/ESV)
1:9 하나님이 다니엘로 하여금 환관장에게 은혜와 긍휼을 얻게 하신지라
1:9 And God gave Daniel favor and compassion in the sight of the chief of the eunuchs,

5. 로마서 12:2 (개역개정/NLT)
12:2 너희는 이 세대를 본받지 말고 오직 마음을 새롭게 함으로 변화를 받아 하나님의 선하시고 기뻐하시고 온전하신 뜻이 무엇인지 분별하도록 하라
12:2 Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform ypu into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. (Romans 12:2 NLT)
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition