07.04 주일설교 "생명의 면류관’ The Crown of Life" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

07.04 주일설교 "생명의 면류관’ The Crown of Life"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-07-04 20:19 조회 Read908회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 생명의 면류관 The Crown of Life
ㅇ 설교자 : Mintaek Hong 목사님
ㅇ 본 문: 야고보서 Jas 1:12-15

1. 야고보서 1:12-15 (개역개정/NIV)
1:12 시험을 참는 자는 복이 있나니 이는 시련을 견디어 낸 자가 주께서 자기를 사랑하는 자들에게 약속하신 생명의 면류관을 얻을 것이기 때문이라
13 사람이 시험을 받을 때에 내가 하나님께 시험을 받는다 하지 말지니 하나님은 악에게 시험을 받지도 아니하시고 친히 아무도 시험하지 아니하시느니라
14 오직 각 사람이 시험을 받는 것은 자기 욕심에 끌려 미혹됨이니
15 욕심이 잉태한즉 죄를 낳고 죄가 장성한즉 사망을 낳느니라
1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;
14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.
15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

2. 로마서 8:16-18 (개역개정/NIV)
8:16 성령이 친히 우리의 영과 더불어 우리가 하나님의 자녀인 것을 증언하시나니
17 자녀이면 또한 상속자 곧 하나님의 상속자요 그리스도와 함께 한 상속자니 우리가 그와 함께 영광을 받기 위하여 고난도 함께 받아야 할 것이니라
18 생각하건대 현재의 고난은 장차 우리에게 나타날 영광과 비교할 수 없도다
8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs — heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

3. 야고보서 1:2-4 (개역개정/NIV)
1:2 내 형제들아 너희가 여러 가지 시험을 당하거든 온전히 기쁘게 여기라
3 이는 너희 믿음의 시련이 인내를 만들어 내는 줄 너희가 앎이라
4 인내를 온전히 이루라 이는 너희로 온전하고 구비하여 조금도 부족함이 없게 하려 함이라
1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

4. 히브리서 4:15 (개역개정/NIV)
4:15 우리에게 있는 대제사장은 우리의 연약함을 동정하지 못하실 이가 아니요 모든 일에 우리와 똑같이 시험을 받으신 이로되 죄는 없으시니라
4:15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are — yet he did not sin.

5. 창세기 3:6 (개역개정/NIV)
3:6 여자가 그 나무를 본즉 먹음직도 하고 보암직도 하고 지혜롭게 할 만큼 탐스럽기도 한 나무인지라 여자가 그 열매를 따먹고 자기와 함께 있는 남편에게도 주매 그도 먹은지라
3:6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

6. 요한일서 2:15-16 (개역개정/NIV)
2:15 이 세상이나 세상에 있는 것들을 사랑하지 말라 누구든지 세상을 사랑하면 아버지의 사랑이 그 안에 있지 아니하니
16 이는 세상에 있는 모든 것이 육신의 정욕과 안목의 정욕과 이생의 자랑이니 다 아버지께로부터 온 것이 아니요 세상으로부터 온 것이라
2:15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.
16 For everything in the world — the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life — comes not from the Father but from the world.

7. 창세기 22:1-2 (개역개정/NIV)

22:1 그 일 후에 하나님이 아브라함을 시험하시려고 그를 부르시되 아브라함아 하시니 그가 이르되 내가 여기 있나이다
2 여호와께서 이르시되 네 아들 네 사랑하는 독자 이삭을 데리고 모리아 땅으로 가서 내가 네게 일러 준 한 산 거기서 그를 번제로 드리라
22:1 Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, “Abraham!” “Here I am,” he replied.
2 Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love — Isaac — and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.”

8. 창세기 22:10-12 (개역개정/NIV)
22:10 손을 내밀어 칼을 잡고 그 아들을 잡으려 하니
11 여호와의 사자가 하늘에서부터 그를 불러 이르시되 아브라함아 아브라함아 하시는지라 아브라함이 이르되 내가 여기 있나이다 하매
12 사자가 이르시되 그 아이에게 네 손을 대지 말라 그에게 아무 일도 하지 말라 네가 네 아들 네 독자까지도 내게 아끼지 아니하였으니 내가 이제야 네가 하나님을 경외하는 줄을 아노라
22:10 Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son.
11 But the angel of the LORD called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!” “Here I am,” he replied.
12 “Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”

9. 사무엘하 12:7-10 (개역개정/NIV)
12:7 나단이 다윗에게 이르되 당신이 그 사람이라 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 이와 같이 이르시기를 내가 너를 이스라엘 왕으로 기름 붓기 위하여 너를 사울의 손에서 구원하고
8 네 주인의 집을 네게 주고 네 주인의 아내들을 네 품에 두고 이스라엘과 유다 족속을 네게 맡겼느니라 만일 그것이 부족하였을 것 같으면 내가 네게 이것 저것을 더 주었으리라
9 그러한데 어찌하여 네가 여호와의 말씀을 업신여기고 나 보기에 악을 행하였느냐 네가 칼로 헷 사람 우리아를 치되 암몬 자손의 칼로 죽이고 그의 아내를 빼앗아 네 아내로 삼았도다
10 이제 네가 나를 업신여기고 헷 사람 우리아의 아내를 빼앗아 네 아내로 삼았은즉 칼이 네 집에서 영원토록 떠나지 아니하리라 하셨고
12:7 Then Nathan said to David, “You are the man! This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: ‘I anointed you king over Israel, and I delivered you from the hand of Saul.
8 I gave your master’s house to you, and your master’s wives into your arms. I gave you all Israel and Judah. And if all this had been too little, I would have given you even more.
9 Why did you despise the word of the LORD by doing what is evil in his eyes? You struck down Uriah the Hittite with the sword and took his wife to be your own. You killed him with the sword of the Ammonites.
10 Now, therefore, the sword will never depart from your house, because you despised me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your own.’
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition