08.01 주일설교 "나를 지으신 분. You are my Maker" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

08.01 주일설교 "나를 지으신 분. You are my Maker"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-08-02 05:10 조회 Read1,232회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: ‘나를 지으신 분’ ‘You are my Maker’
ㅇ 설교자 : Mintaek, Hong 목사님
ㅇ 본 문: 이사야 Isa 51:12-13
이사야 51:12-13 (개역개정/ESV)

51:12 이르시되 너희를 위로하는 자는 나 곧 나이니라 너는 어떠한 자이기에 죽을 사람을 두려워하며 풀 같이 될 사람의 아들을 두려워하느냐
13 하늘을 펴고 땅의 기초를 정하고 너를 지은 자 여호와를 어찌하여 잊어버렸느냐 너를 멸하려고 준비하는 저 학대자의 분노를 어찌하여 항상 종일 두려워하느냐 학대자의 분노가 어디 있느냐
51:12 “I, I am he who comforts you; who are you that you are afraid of man who dies, of the son of man who is made like grass,
13 and have forgotten the LORD, your Maker, who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth, and you fear continually all the day because of the wrath of the oppressor, when he sets himself to destroy? And where is the wrath of the oppressor?

창세기 6:5-8 (개역개정/ESV)

6:5 여호와께서 사람의 죄악이 세상에 가득함과 그의 마음으로 생각하는 모든 계획이 항상 악할 뿐임을 보시고
6 땅 위에 사람 지으셨음을 한탄하사 마음에 근심하시고
7 이르시되 내가 창조한 사람을 내가 지면에서 쓸어버리되 사람으로부터 가축과 기는 것과 공중의 새까지 그리하리니 이는 내가 그것들을 지었음을 한탄함이니라 하시니라
8 그러나 노아는 여호와께 은혜를 입었더라
6:5 The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And the LORD regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.
7 So the LORD said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.”
8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

누가복음 2:25-26 (개역개정/ESV)

2:25 예루살렘에 시므온이라 하는 사람이 있으니 이 사람은 의롭고 경건하여 이스라엘의 위로를 기다리는 자라 성령이 그 위에 계시더라
26 그가 주의 그리스도를 보기 전에는 죽지 아니하리라 하는 성령의 지시를 받았더니
2:25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon, and this man was righteous and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him.
26 And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

고린도후서 1:3-7 (개역개정/ESV)

1:3 찬송하리로다 그는 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 하나님이시요 자비의 아버지시요 모든 위로의 하나님이시며
4 우리의 모든 환난 중에서 우리를 위로하사 우리로 하여금 하나님께 받는 위로로써 모든 환난 중에 있는 자들을 능히 위로하게 하시는 이시로다
5 그리스도의 고난이 우리에게 넘친 것 같이 우리가 받는 위로도 그리스도로 말미암아 넘치는도다
6 우리가 환난 당하는 것도 너희가 위로와 구원을 받게 하려는 것이요 우리가 위로를 받는 것도 너희가 위로를 받게 하려는 것이니 이 위로가 너희 속에 역사하여 우리가 받는 것 같은 고난을 너희도 견디게 하느니라
7 너희를 위한 우리의 소망이 견고함은 너희가 고난에 참여하는 자가 된 것 같이 위로에도 그러할 줄을 앎이라
1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,
4 who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
5 For as we share abundantly in Christ's sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too.
6 If we are afflicted, it is for your comfort and salvation; and if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which you experience when you patiently endure the same sufferings that we suffer.
7 Our hope for you is unshaken, for we know that as you share in our sufferings, you will also share in our comfort.

마태복음 10:28-31 (개역개정/ESV)

10:28 몸은 죽여도 영혼은 능히 죽이지 못하는 자들을 두려워하지 말고 오직 몸과 영혼을 능히 지옥에 멸하실 수 있는 이를 두려워하라
29 참새 두 마리가 한 앗사리온에 팔리지 않느냐 그러나 너희 아버지께서 허락하지 아니하시면 그 하나도 땅에 떨어지지 아니하리라
30 너희에게는 머리털까지 다 세신 바 되었나니
31 두려워하지 말라 너희는 많은 참새보다 귀하니라
10:28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father.
30 But even the hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

이사야 43:1 (개역개정/ESV)

43:1 야곱아 너를 창조하신 여호와께서 지금 말씀하시느니라 이스라엘아 너를 지으신 이가 말씀하시느니라 너는 두려워하지 말라 내가 너를 구속하였고 내가 너를 지명하여 불렀나니 너는 내 것이라
43:1 But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

시편 139:14 (개역개정/ESV)

139:14 내가 주께 감사하옴은 나를 지으심이 심히 기묘하심이라 주께서 하시는 일이 기이함을 내 영혼이 잘 아나이다
139:14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

잠언 22:2 (개역개정/ESV)

22:2 가난한 자와 부한 자가 함께 살거니와 그 모두를 지으신 이는 여호와시니라
22:2 The rich and the poor meet together; the LORD is the Maker of them all.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition