09.19 주일설교 "여종과 그 아들을 내쫓으라 Cast out the Slave Woman and Her Son" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

09.19 주일설교 "여종과 그 아들을 내쫓으라 Cast out the Slave Woman and Her Son&#…

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-09-20 09:51 조회 Read834회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 여종과 그 아들을 내쫓으라 Cast out the Slave Woman and Her Son
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev, Hong
ㅇ 본 문: 갈라디아서 Gal 4:21-31
4:21 내게 말하라 율법 아래에 있고자 하는 자들아 율법을 듣지 못하였느냐
22 기록된 바 아브라함에게 두 아들이 있으니 하나는 여종에게서, 하나는 자유 있는 여자에게서 났다 하였으며
23 여종에게서는 육체를 따라 났고 자유 있는 여자에게서는 약속으로 말미암았느니라
24 이것은 비유니 이 여자들은 두 언약이라 하나는 시내 산으로부터 종을 낳은 자니 곧 하갈이라
25 이 하갈은 아라비아에 있는 시내 산으로서 지금 있는 예루살렘과 같은 곳이니 그가 그 자녀들과 더불어 종 노릇 하고
26 오직 위에 있는 예루살렘은 자유자니 곧 우리 어머니라
27 기록된 바 잉태하지 못한 자여 즐거워하라 산고를 모르는 자여 소리 질러 외치라 이는 홀로 사는 자의 자녀가 남편 있는 자의 자녀보다 많음이라 하였으니
28 형제들아 너희는 이삭과 같이 약속의 자녀라
29 그러나 그 때에 육체를 따라 난 자가 성령을 따라 난 자를 박해한 것 같이 이제도 그러하도다
30 그러나 성경이 무엇을 말하느냐 여종과 그 아들을 내쫓으라 여종의 아들이 자유 있는 여자의 아들과 더불어 유업을 얻지 못하리라 하였느니라
31 그런즉 형제들아 우리는 여종의 자녀가 아니요 자유 있는 여자의 자녀니라
4:21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not listen to the law?
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by a slave woman and one by a free woman.
23 But the son of the slave was born according to the flesh, while the son of the free woman was born through promise.
24 Now this may be interpreted allegorically: these women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children for slavery; she is Hagar.
25 Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children.
26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother.
27 For it is written, “Rejoice, O barren one who does not bear; break forth and cry aloud, you who are not in labor! For the children of the desolate one will be more than those of the one who has a husband.”
28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise.
29 But just as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so also it is now.
30 But what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the slave woman and her son, for the son of the slave woman shall not inherit with the son of the free woman.”
31 So, brothers, we are not children of the slave but of the free woman.

창세기 12:1-3 (개역개정/ESV)
12:1 여호와께서 아브람에게 이르시되 너는 너의 고향과 친척과 아버지의 집을 떠나 내가 네게 보여 줄 땅으로 가라
2 내가 너로 큰 민족을 이루고 네게 복을 주어 네 이름을 창대하게 하리니 너는 복이 될지라
3 너를 축복하는 자에게는 내가 복을 내리고 너를 저주하는 자에게는 내가 저주하리니 땅의 모든 족속이 너로 말미암아 복을 얻을 것이라 하신지라
12:1 Now the LORD said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you.
2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

창세기 15:1-6 (개역개정/ESV)
15:1 이 후에 여호와의 말씀이 환상 중에 아브람에게 임하여 이르시되 아브람아 두려워하지 말라 나는 네 방패요 너의 지극히 큰 상급이니라
2 아브람이 이르되 주 여호와여 무엇을 내게 주시려 하나이까 나는 자식이 없사오니 나의 상속자는 이 다메섹 사람 엘리에셀이니이다
3 아브람이 또 이르되 주께서 내게 씨를 주지 아니하셨으니 내 집에서 길린 자가 내 상속자가 될 것이니이다
4 여호와의 말씀이 그에게 임하여 이르시되 그 사람이 네 상속자가 아니라 네 몸에서 날 자가 네 상속자가 되리라 하시고
5 그를 이끌고 밖으로 나가 이르시되 하늘을 우러러 뭇별을 셀 수 있나 보라 또 그에게 이르시되 네 자손이 이와 같으리라
6 아브람이 여호와를 믿으니 여호와께서 이를 그의 의로 여기시고
15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: “Fear not, Abram, I am your shield; your reward shall be very great.”
2 But Abram said, “O Lord GOD, what will you give me, for I continue childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?”
3 And Abram said, “Behold, you have given me no offspring, and a member of my household will be my heir.”
4 And behold, the word of the LORD came to him: “This man shall not be your heir; your very own son shall be your heir.”
5 And he brought him outside and said, “Look toward heaven, and number the stars, if you are able to number them.” Then he said to him, “So shall your offspring be.”
6 And he believed the LORD, and he counted it to him as righteousness.

창세기 17:1-8 (개역개정/ESV)
17:1 아브람이 구십구 세 때에 여호와께서 아브람에게 나타나서 그에게 이르시되 나는 전능한 하나님이라 너는 내 앞에서 행하여 완전하라
2 내가 내 언약을 나와 너 사이에 두어 너를 크게 번성하게 하리라 하시니
3 아브람이 엎드렸더니 하나님이 또 그에게 말씀하여 이르시되
4 보라 내 언약이 너와 함께 있으니 너는 여러 민족의 아버지가 될지라
5 이제 후로는 네 이름을 아브람이라 하지 아니하고 아브라함이라 하리니 이는 내가 너를 여러 민족의 아버지가 되게 함이니라
6 내가 너로 심히 번성하게 하리니 내가 네게서 민족들이 나게 하며 왕들이 네게로부터 나오리라
7 내가 내 언약을 나와 너 및 네 대대 후손 사이에 세워서 영원한 언약을 삼고 너와 네 후손의 하나님이 되리라
8 내가 너와 네 후손에게 네가 거류하는 이 땅 곧 가나안 온 땅을 주어 영원한 기업이 되게 하고 나는 그들의 하나님이 되리라
17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am God Almighty; walk before me, and be blameless,
2 that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly.”
3 Then Abram fell on his face. And God said to him,
4 “Behold, my covenant is with you, and you shall be the father of a multitude of nations.
5 No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham, for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.
6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make you into nations, and kings shall come from you.
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your offspring after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your offspring after you.
8 And I will give to you and to your offspring after you the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession, and I will be their God.”

창세기 17:17-22 (개역개정/ESV)
17:17 아브라함이 엎드려 웃으며 마음속으로 이르되 백 세 된 사람이 어찌 자식을 낳을까 사라는 구십 세니 어찌 출산하리요 하고
18 아브라함이 이에 하나님께 아뢰되 이스마엘이나 하나님 앞에 살기를 원하나이다
19 하나님이 이르시되 아니라 네 아내 사라가 네게 아들을 낳으리니 너는 그 이름을 이삭이라 하라 내가 그와 내 언약을 세우리니 그의 후손에게 영원한 언약이 되리라
20 이스마엘에 대하여는 내가 네 말을 들었나니 내가 그에게 복을 주어 그를 매우 크게 생육하고 번성하게 할지라 그가 열두 두령을 낳으리니 내가 그를 큰 나라가 되게 하려니와
21 내 언약은 내가 내년 이 시기에 사라가 네게 낳을 이삭과 세우리라
22 하나님이 아브라함과 말씀을 마치시고 그를 떠나 올라가셨더라
17:17 Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed and said to himself, “Shall a child be born to a man who is a hundred years old? Shall Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?”
18 And Abraham said to God, “Oh that Ishmael might live before you!”
19 God said, “No, but Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his offspring after him.
20 As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly. He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation.
21 But I will establish my covenant with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this time next year.”
22 When he had finished talking with him, God went up from Abraham.

요한복음 8:34-36 (개역개정/ESV)
8:34 예수께서 대답하시되 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 죄를 범하는 자마다 죄의 종이라
35 종은 영원히 집에 거하지 못하되 아들은 영원히 거하나니
36 그러므로 아들이 너희를 자유롭게 하면 너희가 참으로 자유로우리라
8:34 Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin.
35 The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever.
36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition