11.22 주일설교 "1.The Lifespan of Happiness & 2. 추수를 위한 기도 Prayer at Harvest Time" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

11.22 주일설교 "1.The Lifespan of Happiness & 2. 추수를 위한 기도 Prayer at …

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-11-22 16:37 조회 Read829회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

주일 설교 1(영어)
The Lifespan of Happiness
데살로니가전서 1Th 5:16-18
장성진 형제 Brother Edgar Chang

주일 설교 2(한국어)
추수를 위한 기도 Prayer at Harvest Time
마태복음Mt 9:35-38
홍민택 목사 (Rev. Hong)

참고구절:

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (ESV)

5:16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,
18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Genesis 22:17 (ESV)

22:17 I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your offspring shall possess the gate of his enemies,

John 15:11 (ESV)

15:11 These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.

Proverbs 21:1 (ESV)

21:1 The king's heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will.

Ezekiel 36:26 (ESV)

36:26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

2 Corinthians 5:17 (ESV)

5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Isaiah 55:8-9 (ESV)

55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Psalm 37:4 (ESV)

37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

John 3:16-17 (ESV)

3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

마태복음 9:35-38 (개역한글/ESV)

9:35 예수께서 모든 성과 촌에 두루 다니사 저희 회당에서 가르치시며 천국 복음을 전파하시며 모든 병과 모든 약한 것을 고치시니라
36 무리를 보시고 민망히 여기시니 이는 저희가 목자 없는 양과 같이 고생하며 유리함이라
37 이에 제자들에게 이르시되 추수할 것은 많되 일꾼은 적으니
38 그러므로 추수하는 주인에게 청하여 추수할 일꾼들을 보내어 주소서 하라 하시니라
9:35 And Jesus went throughout all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction.
36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.
37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few;
38 therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”

데살로니가전서 5:16-18 (개역한글/ESV)

5:16 항상 기뻐하라
17 쉬지 말고 기도하라
18 범사에 감사하라 이는 그리스도 예수 안에서 너희를 향하신 하나님의 뜻이니라
5:16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,
18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition