12.12 주일설교 "예수의 마음, The Heart of Jesus" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

설교모음 Sermons

12.12 주일설교 "예수의 마음, The Heart of Jesus"

페이지 정보

작성자 Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 Date21-12-12 12:20 조회 Read1,016회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

https://youtu.be/wnoEae4V2Ws
ㅇ 제 목: 예수의 마음 " The Heart of Jesus"
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문:빌립보서 Php 2:5-8

참고구절:
빌립보서 2:5-8 (개역개정/ESV)

2:5 너희 안에 이 마음을 품으라 곧 그리스도 예수의 마음이니
6 그는 근본 하나님의 본체시나 하나님과 동등됨을 취할 것으로 여기지 아니하시고
7 오히려 자기를 비워 종의 형체를 가지사 사람들과 같이 되셨고
8 사람의 모양으로 나타나사 자기를 낮추시고 죽기까지 복종하셨으니 곧 십자가에 죽으심이라
2:5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,
6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,
7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.
8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

누가복음 2:25-35 (개역개정/ESV)

2:25 예루살렘에 시므온이라 하는 사람이 있으니 이 사람은 의롭고 경건하여 이스라엘의 위로를 기다리는 자라 성령이 그 위에 계시더라
26 그가 주의 그리스도를 보기 전에는 죽지 아니하리라 하는 성령의 지시를 받았더니
27 성령의 감동으로 성전에 들어가매 마침 부모가 율법의 관례대로 행하고자 하여 그 아기 예수를 데리고 오는지라
28 시므온이 아기를 안고 하나님을 찬송하여 이르되
29 주재여 이제는 말씀하신 대로 종을 평안히 놓아 주시는도다
30 내 눈이 주의 구원을 보았사오니
31 이는 만민 앞에 예비하신 것이요
32 이방을 비추는 빛이요 주의 백성 이스라엘의 영광이니이다 하니
33 그의 부모가 그에 대한 말들을 놀랍게 여기더라
34 시므온이 그들에게 축복하고 그의 어머니 마리아에게 말하여 이르되 보라 이는 이스라엘 중 많은 사람을 패하거나 흥하게 하며 비방을 받는 표적이 되기 위하여 세움을 받았고
35 또 칼이 네 마음을 찌르듯 하리니 이는 여러 사람의 마음의 생각을 드러내려 함이니라 하더라
2:25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon, and this man was righteous and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him.
26 And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
27 And he came in the Spirit into the temple, and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him according to the custom of the Law,
28 he took him up in his arms and blessed God and said,
29 “Lord, now you are letting your servant depart in peace, according to your word;
30 for my eyes have seen your salvation
31 that you have prepared in the presence of all peoples,
32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to your people Israel.”
33 And his father and his mother marveled at what was said about him.
34 And Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, “Behold, this child is appointed for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign that is opposed
35 (and a sword will pierce through your own soul also), so that thoughts from many hearts may be revealed.”

이사야 53:1-10 (개역개정/ESV)

53:1 우리가 전한 것을 누가 믿었느냐 여호와의 팔이 누구에게 나타났느냐
2 그는 주 앞에서 자라나기를 연한 순 같고 마른 땅에서 나온 뿌리 같아서 고운 모양도 없고 풍채도 없은즉 우리가 보기에 흠모할 만한 아름다운 것이 없도다
3 그는 멸시를 받아 사람들에게 버림 받았으며 간고를 많이 겪었으며 질고를 아는 자라 마치 사람들이 그에게서 얼굴을 가리는 것 같이 멸시를 당하였고 우리도 그를 귀히 여기지 아니하였도다
4 그는 실로 우리의 질고를 지고 우리의 슬픔을 당하였거늘 우리는 생각하기를 그는 징벌을 받아 하나님께 맞으며 고난을 당한다 하였노라
5 그가 찔림은 우리의 허물 때문이요 그가 상함은 우리의 죄악 때문이라 그가 징계를 받으므로 우리는 평화를 누리고 그가 채찍에 맞으므로 우리는 나음을 받았도다
6 우리는 다 양 같아서 그릇 행하여 각기 제 길로 갔거늘 여호와께서는 우리 모두의 죄악을 그에게 담당시키셨도다
7 그가 곤욕을 당하여 괴로울 때에도 그의 입을 열지 아니하였음이여 마치 도수장으로 끌려 가는 어린 양과 털 깎는 자 앞에서 잠잠한 양 같이 그의 입을 열지 아니하였도다
8 그는 곤욕과 심문을 당하고 끌려 갔으나 그 세대 중에 누가 생각하기를 그가 살아 있는 자들의 땅에서 끊어짐은 마땅히 형벌 받을 내 백성의 허물 때문이라 하였으리요
9 그는 강포를 행하지 아니하였고 그의 입에 거짓이 없었으나 그의 무덤이 악인들과 함께 있었으며 그가 죽은 후에 부자와 함께 있었도다
10 여호와께서 그에게 상함을 받게 하시기를 원하사 질고를 당하게 하셨은즉 그의 영혼을 속건제물로 드리기에 이르면 그가 씨를 보게 되며 그의 날은 길 것이요 또 그의 손으로 여호와께서 기뻐하시는 뜻을 성취하리로다
53:1 Who has believed what he has heard from us? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
2 For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4 Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned — every one — to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so he opened not his mouth.
8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away; and as for his generation, who considered that he was cut off out of the land of the living, stricken for the transgression of my people?
9 And they made his grave with the wicked and with a rich man in his death, although he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it was the will of the LORD to crush him; he has put him to grief; when his soul makes an offering for guilt, he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days; the will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

마태복음 26:51-54 (개역개정/ESV)

26:51 예수와 함께 있던 자 중의 하나가 손을 펴 칼을 빼어 대제사장의 종을 쳐 그 귀를 떨어뜨리니
52 이에 예수께서 이르시되 네 칼을 도로 칼집에 꽂으라 칼을 가지는 자는 다 칼로 망하느니라
53 너는 내가 내 아버지께 구하여 지금 열두 군단 더 되는 천사를 보내시게 할 수 없는 줄로 아느냐
54 내가 만일 그렇게 하면 이런 일이 있으리라 한 성경이 어떻게 이루어지겠느냐 하시더라
26:51 And behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand and drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest and cut off his ear.
52 Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword.
53 Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?
54 But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?”

고린도전서 1:26-29 (개역개정/ESV)

1:26 형제들아 너희를 부르심을 보라 육체를 따라 지혜로운 자가 많지 아니하며 능한 자가 많지 아니하며 문벌 좋은 자가 많지 아니하도다
27 그러나 하나님께서 세상의 미련한 것들을 택하사 지혜 있는 자들을 부끄럽게 하려 하시고 세상의 약한 것들을 택하사 강한 것들을 부끄럽게 하려 하시며
28 하나님께서 세상의 천한 것들과 멸시 받는 것들과 없는 것들을 택하사 있는 것들을 폐하려 하시나니
29 이는 아무 육체도 하나님 앞에서 자랑하지 못하게 하려 하심이라
1:26 For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.
27 But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;
28 God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
29 so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

고린도후서 12:7-10 (개역개정/ESV)

12:7 여러 계시를 받은 것이 지극히 크므로 너무 자만하지 않게 하시려고 내 육체에 가시 곧 사탄의 사자를 주셨으니 이는 나를 쳐서 너무 자만하지 않게 하려 하심이라
8 이것이 내게서 떠나가게 하기 위하여 내가 세 번 주께 간구하였더니
9 나에게 이르시기를 내 은혜가 네게 족하도다 이는 내 능력이 약한 데서 온전하여짐이라 하신지라 그러므로 도리어 크게 기뻐함으로 나의 여러 약한 것들에 대하여 자랑하리니 이는 그리스도의 능력이 내게 머물게 하려 함이라
10 그러므로 내가 그리스도를 위하여 약한 것들과 능욕과 궁핍과 박해와 곤고를 기뻐하노니 이는 내가 약한 그 때에 강함이라
12:7 So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited.
8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me.
9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

요한일서 4:18 (개역개정/ESV)

4:18 사랑 안에 두려움이 없고 온전한 사랑이 두려움을 내쫓나니 두려움에는 형벌이 있음이라 두려워하는 자는 사랑 안에서 온전히 이루지 못하였느니라
4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다. No posts

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (480) 442-7329

PC 버전으로 보기