01.16 주일 설교 "성도를 온전하게 Equip the Saints" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

01.16 주일 설교 "성도를 온전하게 Equip the Saints"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-01-16 12:20 조회 Read701회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

https://youtu.be/DF8uW8CLq_Q
ㅇ 제 목: 성도를 온전하게 Equip the Saints
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev.Hong
ㅇ 본 문: 에베소서 Ep 4:11-16

에베소서 4:11-16 (개역개정/ESV)

4:11 그가 어떤 사람은 사도로, 어떤 사람은 선지자로, 어떤 사람은 복음 전하는 자로, 어떤 사람은 목사와 교사로 삼으셨으니
12 이는 성도를 온전하게 하여 봉사의 일을 하게 하며 그리스도의 몸을 세우려 하심이라
13 우리가 다 하나님의 아들을 믿는 것과 아는 일에 하나가 되어 온전한 사람을 이루어 그리스도의 장성한 분량이 충만한 데까지 이르리니
14 이는 우리가 이제부터 어린 아이가 되지 아니하여 사람의 속임수와 간사한 유혹에 빠져 온갖 교훈의 풍조에 밀려 요동하지 않게 하려 함이라
15 오직 사랑 안에서 참된 것을 하여 범사에 그에게까지 자랄지라 그는 머리니 곧 그리스도라
16 그에게서 온 몸이 각 마디를 통하여 도움을 받음으로 연결되고 결합되어 각 지체의 분량대로 역사하여 그 몸을 자라게 하며 사랑 안에서 스스로 세우느니라
4:11 And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers,
12 to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ,
13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ,
14 so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes.
15 Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ,
16 from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.

마태복음 18:20 (개역개정/ESV)

18:20 두세 사람이 내 이름으로 모인 곳에는 나도 그들 중에 있느니라
18:20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

히브리서 5:12-14 (개역개정/ESV)

5:12 때가 오래 되었으므로 너희가 마땅히 선생이 되었을 터인데 너희가 다시 하나님의 말씀의 초보에 대하여 누구에게서 가르침을 받아야 할 처지이니 단단한 음식은 못 먹고 젖이나 먹어야 할 자가 되었도다
13 이는 젖을 먹는 자마다 어린 아이니 의의 말씀을 경험하지 못한 자요
14 단단한 음식은 장성한 자의 것이니 그들은 지각을 사용함으로 연단을 받아 선악을 분별하는 자들이니라
5:12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food,
13 for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child.
14 But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.

마태복음 28:18-20 (개역개정/ESV)

28:18 예수께서 나아와 말씀하여 이르시되 하늘과 땅의 모든 권세를 내게 주셨으니
19 그러므로 너희는 가서 모든 민족을 제자로 삼아 아버지와 아들과 성령의 이름으로 침례를 베풀고
20 내가 너희에게 분부한 모든 것을 가르쳐 지키게 하라 볼지어다 내가 세상 끝날까지 너희와 항상 함께 있으리라 하시니라
28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition