01.23 주일설교 "All Things to All People & 후일에 너희 자손이" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

01.23 주일설교 "All Things to All People & 후일에 너희 자손이"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-01-23 20:11 조회 Read706회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: All Things to All People & 후일에 너희 자손이...
ㅇ 설교자 : 장성진 형제, 이 아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문: 고리도전서 9:19-23 & 여호수아 4:15-24
고린도전서 9:19-23 (개역개정/ESV)

9:19 내가 모든 사람에게서 자유로우나 스스로 모든 사람에게 종이 된 것은 더 많은 사람을 얻고자 함이라
20 유대인들에게 내가 유대인과 같이 된 것은 유대인들을 얻고자 함이요 율법 아래에 있는 자들에게는 내가 율법 아래에 있지 아니하나 율법 아래에 있는 자 같이 된 것은 율법 아래에 있는 자들을 얻고자 함이요
21 율법 없는 자에게는 내가 하나님께는 율법 없는 자가 아니요 도리어 그리스도의 율법 아래에 있는 자이나 율법 없는 자와 같이 된 것은 율법 없는 자들을 얻고자 함이라
22 약한 자들에게 내가 약한 자와 같이 된 것은 약한 자들을 얻고자 함이요 내가 여러 사람에게 여러 모습이 된 것은 아무쪼록 몇 사람이라도 구원하고자 함이니
23 내가 복음을 위하여 모든 것을 행함은 복음에 참여하고자 함이라
9:19 For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them.
20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews. To those under the law I became as one under the law (though not being myself under the law) that I might win those under the law.
21 To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law.
22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some.
23 I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.

빌립보서 3:7-8 (개역개정/ESV)

3:7 그러나 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 것을 내가 그리스도를 위하여 다 해로 여길뿐더러
8 또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상하기 때문이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고
3:7 But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ.
8 Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ

고린도전서 9:19 (개역개정/ESV)

9:19 내가 모든 사람에게서 자유로우나 스스로 모든 사람에게 종이 된 것은 더 많은 사람을 얻고자 함이라
9:19 For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them.

고린도전서 9:22 (개역개정/ESV)

9:22 약한 자들에게 내가 약한 자와 같이 된 것은 약한 자들을 얻고자 함이요 내가 여러 사람에게 여러 모습이 된 것은 아무쪼록 몇 사람이라도 구원하고자 함이니
9:22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some.

고린도전서 9:23 (개역개정/ESV)

9:23 내가 복음을 위하여 모든 것을 행함은 복음에 참여하고자 함이라
9:23 I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.

여호수아 4:15-24 (개역개정/ESV)

4:15 여호와께서 여호수아에게 말씀하여 이르시되
16 증거궤를 멘 제사장들에게 명령하여 요단에서 올라오게 하라 하신지라
17 여호수아가 제사장들에게 명령하여 이르기를 요단에서 올라오라 하매
18 여호와의 언약궤를 멘 제사장들이 요단 가운데에서 나오며 그 발바닥으로 육지를 밟는 동시에 요단 물이 본 곳으로 도로 흘러서 전과 같이 언덕에 넘쳤더라
19 첫째 달 십일에 백성이 요단에서 올라와 여리고 동쪽 경계 길갈에 진 치매
20 여호수아가 요단에서 가져온 그 열두 돌을 길갈에 세우고
21 이스라엘 자손들에게 말하여 이르되 후일에 너희의 자손들이 그들의 아버지에게 묻기를 이 돌들은 무슨 뜻이니이까 하거든
22 너희는 너희의 자손들에게 알게 하여 이르기를 이스라엘이 마른 땅을 밟고 이 요단을 건넜음이라
23 너희의 하나님 여호와께서 요단 물을 너희 앞에서 마르게 하사 너희를 건너게 하신 것이 너희의 하나님 여호와께서 우리 앞에 홍해를 말리시고 우리를 건너게 하심과 같았나니
24 이는 땅의 모든 백성에게 여호와의 손이 강하신 것을 알게 하며 너희가 너희의 하나님 여호와를 항상 경외하게 하려 하심이라 하라
4:15 And the LORD said to Joshua,
16 “Command the priests bearing the ark of the testimony to come up out of the Jordan.”
17 So Joshua commanded the priests, “Come up out of the Jordan.”
18 And when the priests bearing the ark of the covenant of the LORD came up from the midst of the Jordan, and the soles of the priests' feet were lifted up on dry ground, the waters of the Jordan returned to their place and overflowed all its banks, as before.
19 The people came up out of the Jordan on the tenth day of the first month, and they encamped at Gilgal on the east border of Jericho.
20 And those twelve stones, which they took out of the Jordan, Joshua set up at Gilgal.
21 And he said to the people of Israel, “When your children ask their fathers in times to come, ‘What do these stones mean?’
22 then you shall let your children know, ‘Israel passed over this Jordan on dry ground.’
23 For the LORD your God dried up the waters of the Jordan for you until you passed over, as the LORD your God did to the Red Sea, which he dried up for us until we passed over,
24 so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the hand of the LORD is mighty, that you may fear the LORD your God forever.”

출애굽기 12:25-28 (개역개정/ESV)

12:25 너희는 여호와께서 허락하신 대로 너희에게 주시는 땅에 이를 때에 이 예식을 지킬 것이라
26 이 후에 너희의 자녀가 묻기를 이 예식이 무슨 뜻이냐 하거든
27 너희는 이르기를 이는 여호와의 유월절 제사라 여호와께서 애굽 사람에게 재앙을 내리실 때에 애굽에 있는 이스라엘 자손의 집을 넘으사 우리의 집을 구원하셨느니라 하라 하매 백성이 머리 숙여 경배하니라
28 이스라엘 자손이 물러가서 그대로 행하되 여호와께서 모세와 아론에게 명령하신 대로 행하니라
12:25 And when you come to the land that the LORD will give you, as he has promised, you shall keep this service.
26 And when your children say to you, ‘What do you mean by this service?’
27 you shall say, ‘It is the sacrifice of the LORD's Passover, for he passed over the houses of the people of Israel in Egypt, when he struck the Egyptians but spared our houses.’” And the people bowed their heads and worshiped.
28 Then the people of Israel went and did so; as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so they did.

신명기 6:20-25 (개역개정/ESV)

6:20 후일에 네 아들이 네게 묻기를 우리 하나님 여호와께서 명령하신 증거와 규례와 법도가 무슨 뜻이냐 하거든
21 너는 네 아들에게 이르기를 우리가 옛적에 애굽에서 바로의 종이 되었더니 여호와께서 권능의 손으로 우리를 애굽에서 인도하여 내셨나니
22 곧 여호와께서 우리의 목전에서 크고 두려운 이적과 기사를 애굽과 바로와 그의 온 집에 베푸시고
23 우리 조상들에게 맹세하신 땅을 우리에게 주어 들어가게 하시려고 우리를 거기서 인도하여 내시고
24 여호와께서 우리에게 이 모든 규례를 지키라 명령하셨으니 이는 우리가 우리 하나님 여호와를 경외하여 항상 복을 누리게 하기 위하심이며 또 여호와께서 우리를 오늘과 같이 살게 하려 하심이라
25 우리가 그 명령하신 대로 이 모든 명령을 우리 하나님 여호와 앞에서 삼가 지키면 그것이 곧 우리의 의로움이니라 할지니라
6:20 “When your son asks you in time to come, ‘What is the meaning of the testimonies and the statutes and the rules that the LORD our God has commanded you?’
21 then you shall say to your son, ‘We were Pharaoh's slaves in Egypt. And the LORD brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand.
22 And the LORD showed signs and wonders, great and grievous, against Egypt and against Pharaoh and all his household, before our eyes.
23 And he brought us out from there, that he might bring us in and give us the land that he swore to give to our fathers.
24 And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as we are this day.
25 And it will be righteousness for us, if we are careful to do all this commandment before the LORD our God, as he has commanded us.’

신명기 32:7 (개역개정/ESV)

32:7 옛날을 기억하라 역대의 연대를 생각하라 네 아버지에게 물으라 그가 네게 설명할 것이요 네 어른들에게 물으라 그들이 네게 말하리로다
32:7 Remember the days of old; consider the years of many generations; ask your father, and he will show you, your elders, and they will tell you.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition