02. 06 주일설교 "알곡인가 가라지인가?" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

02. 06 주일설교 "알곡인가 가라지인가?"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-02-06 12:40 조회 Read771회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 알곡인가 가라지인가?
ㅇ 설교자 : 이 아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문: 마태복음 Mt 13:24-30

마태복음 13:24-30 (개역개정/ESV)

13:24 예수께서 그들 앞에 또 비유를 들어 이르시되 천국은 좋은 씨를 제 밭에 뿌린 사람과 같으니
25 사람들이 잘 때에 그 원수가 와서 곡식 가운데 가라지를 덧뿌리고 갔더니
26 싹이 나고 결실할 때에 가라지도 보이거늘
27 집 주인의 종들이 와서 말하되 주여 밭에 좋은 씨를 뿌리지 아니하였나이까 그런데 가라지가 어디서 생겼나이까
28 주인이 이르되 원수가 이렇게 하였구나 종들이 말하되 그러면 우리가 가서 이것을 뽑기를 원하시나이까
29 주인이 이르되 가만 두라 가라지를 뽑다가 곡식까지 뽑을까 염려하노라
30 둘 다 추수 때까지 함께 자라게 두라 추수 때에 내가 추수꾼들에게 말하기를 가라지는 먼저 거두어 불사르게 단으로 묶고 곡식은 모아 내 곳간에 넣으라 하리라
13:24 He put another parable before them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field,
25 but while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away.
26 So when the plants came up and bore grain, then the weeds appeared also.
27 And the servants of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have weeds?’
28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ So the servants said to him, ‘Then do you want us to go and gather them?’
29 But he said, ‘No, lest in gathering the weeds you root up the wheat along with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, “Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

빌립보서 3:2 (개역개정/ESV)

3:2 개들을 삼가고 행악하는 자들을 삼가고 몸을 상해하는 일을 삼가라
3:2 Look out for the dogs, look out for the evildoers, look out for those who mutilate the flesh.

갈라디아서 5:10 (개역개정/ESV)

5:10 나는 너희가 아무 다른 마음을 품지 아니할 줄을 주 안에서 확신하노라 그러나 너희를 요동하게 하는 자는 누구든지 심판을 받으리라
5:10 I have confidence in the Lord that you will take no other view, and the one who is troubling you will bear the penalty, whoever he is.

베드로전서 2:1-3 (개역개정/ESV)

2:1 그러므로 모든 악독과 모든 기만과 외식과 시기와 모든 비방하는 말을 버리고
2 갓난 아기들 같이 순전하고 신령한 젖을 사모하라 이는 그로 말미암아 너희로 구원에 이르도록 자라게 하려 함이라
3 너희가 주의 인자하심을 맛보았으면 그리하라
2:1 So put away all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander.
2 Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation —
3 if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good.

요한복음 10:27-30 (개역개정/ESV)

10:27 내 양은 내 음성을 들으며 나는 그들을 알며 그들은 나를 따르느니라
28 내가 그들에게 영생을 주노니 영원히 멸망하지 아니할 것이요 또 그들을 내 손에서 빼앗을 자가 없느니라
29 그들을 주신 내 아버지는 만물보다 크시매 아무도 아버지 손에서 빼앗을 수 없느니라
30 나와 아버지는 하나이니라 하신대
10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.
29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
30 I and the Father are one.”

요한복음 8:12 (개역개정/ESV)

8:12 예수께서 또 말씀하여 이르시되 나는 세상의 빛이니 나를 따르는 자는 어둠에 다니지 아니하고 생명의 빛을 얻으리라
8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition