04.10 주일설교 "왕의 입성" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

04.10 주일설교 "왕의 입성"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-04-10 12:02 조회 Read864회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 왕의 입성
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택
ㅇ 본 문: 마태복음 21:1-17

마태복음 21:1-17 (개역개정/ESV)

21:1 그들이 예루살렘에 가까이 가서 감람 산 벳바게에 이르렀을 때에 예수께서 두 제자를 보내시며
2 이르시되 너희는 맞은편 마을로 가라 그리하면 곧 매인 나귀와 나귀 새끼가 함께 있는 것을 보리니 풀어 내게로 끌고 오라
3 만일 누가 무슨 말을 하거든 주가 쓰시겠다 하라 그리하면 즉시 보내리라 하시니
4 이는 선지자를 통하여 하신 말씀을 이루려 하심이라 일렀으되
5 시온 딸에게 이르기를 네 왕이 네게 임하나니 그는 겸손하여 나귀, 곧 멍에 메는 짐승의 새끼를 탔도다 하라 하였느니라
6 제자들이 가서 예수께서 명하신 대로 하여
7 나귀와 나귀 새끼를 끌고 와서 자기들의 겉옷을 그 위에 얹으매 예수께서 그 위에 타시니
8 무리의 대다수는 그들의 겉옷을 길에 펴고 다른 이들은 나뭇가지를 베어 길에 펴고
9 앞에서 가고 뒤에서 따르는 무리가 소리 높여 이르되 호산나 다윗의 자손이여 찬송하리로다 주의 이름으로 오시는 이여 가장 높은 곳에서 호산나 하더라
10 예수께서 예루살렘에 들어가시니 온 성이 소동하여 이르되 이는 누구냐 하거늘
11 무리가 이르되 갈릴리 나사렛에서 나온 선지자 예수라 하니라
12 예수께서 성전에 들어가사 성전 안에서 매매하는 모든 사람들을 내쫓으시며 돈 바꾸는 사람들의 상과 비둘기 파는 사람들의 의자를 둘러 엎으시고
13 그들에게 이르시되 기록된 바 내 집은 기도하는 집이라 일컬음을 받으리라 하였거늘 너희는 강도의 소굴을 만드는도다 하시니라
14 맹인과 저는 자들이 성전에서 예수께 나아오매 고쳐주시니
15 대제사장들과 서기관들이 예수께서 하시는 이상한 일과 또 성전에서 소리 질러 호산나 다윗의 자손이여 하는 어린이들을 보고 노하여
16 예수께 말하되 그들이 하는 말을 듣느냐 예수께서 이르시되 그렇다 어린 아기와 젖먹이들의 입에서 나오는 찬미를 온전하게 하셨나이다 함을 너희가 읽어 본 일이 없느냐 하시고
17 그들을 떠나 성 밖으로 베다니에 가서 거기서 유하시니라
21:1 Now when they drew near to Jerusalem and came to Bethphage, to the Mount of Olives, then Jesus sent two disciples,
2 saying to them, “Go into the village in front of you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied, and a colt with her. Untie them and bring them to me.
3 If anyone says anything to you, you shall say, ‘The Lord needs them,’ and he will send them at once.”
4 This took place to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet, saying,
5 “Say to the daughter of Zion, ‘Behold, your king is coming to you, humble, and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a beast of burden.’”
6 The disciples went and did as Jesus had directed them.
7 They brought the donkey and the colt and put on them their cloaks, and he sat on them.
8 Most of the crowd spread their cloaks on the road, and others cut branches from the trees and spread them on the road.
9 And the crowds that went before him and that followed him were shouting, “Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest!”
10 And when he entered Jerusalem, the whole city was stirred up, saying, “Who is this?”
11 And the crowds said, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth of Galilee.”
12 And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons.
13 He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you make it a den of robbers.”
14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple, and he healed them.
15 But when the chief priests and the scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying out in the temple, “Hosanna to the Son of David!” they were indignant,
16 and they said to him, “Do you hear what these are saying?” And Jesus said to them, “Yes; have you never read, “‘Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies you have prepared praise’?”
17 And leaving them, he went out of the city to Bethany and lodged there.

스가랴 9:9 (개역개정/ESV)

9:9 시온의 딸아 크게 기뻐할지어다 예루살렘의 딸아 즐거이 부를지어다 보라 네 왕이 네게 임하시나니 그는 공의로우시며 구원을 베푸시며 겸손하여서 나귀를 타시나니 나귀의 작은 것 곧 나귀 새끼니라
9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

시편 118:25 (개역개정/ESV)

118:25 여호와여 구하옵나니 이제 구원하소서 여호와여 우리가 구하옵나니 이제 형통하게 하소서
118:25 Save us, we pray, O LORD! O LORD, we pray, give us success!

마태복음 2:1-3 (개역개정/ESV)

2:1 헤롯 왕 때에 예수께서 유대 베들레헴에서 나시매 동방으로부터 박사들이 예루살렘에 이르러 말하되
2 유대인의 왕으로 나신 이가 어디 계시냐 우리가 동방에서 그의 별을 보고 그에게 경배하러 왔노라 하니
3 헤롯 왕과 온 예루살렘이 듣고 소동한지라
2:1 Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the east came to Jerusalem,
2 saying, “Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”
3 When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him;

이사야 56:6-8 (개역개정/ESV)

56:6 또 여호와와 연합하여 그를 섬기며 여호와의 이름을 사랑하며 그의 종이 되며 안식일을 지켜 더럽히지 아니하며 나의 언약을 굳게 지키는 이방인마다
7 내가 곧 그들을 나의 성산으로 인도하여 기도하는 내 집에서 그들을 기쁘게 할 것이며 그들의 번제와 희생을 나의 제단에서 기꺼이 받게 되리니 이는 내 집은 만민이 기도하는 집이라 일컬음이 될 것임이라
8 이스라엘의 쫓겨난 자를 모으시는 주 여호와가 말하노니 내가 이미 모은 백성 외에 또 모아 그에게 속하게 하리라 하셨느니라
56:6 “And the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, to minister to him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be his servants, everyone who keeps the Sabbath and does not profane it, and holds fast my covenant —
7 these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.”
8 The Lord GOD, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, declares, “I will gather yet others to him besides those already gathered.”

마태복음 11:3-5 (개역개정/ESV)

11:3 예수께 여짜오되 오실 그이가 당신이오니이까 우리가 다른 이를 기다리오리이까
4 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 너희가 가서 듣고 보는 것을 요한에게 알리되
5 맹인이 보며 못 걷는 사람이 걸으며 나병환자가 깨끗함을 받으며 못 듣는 자가 들으며 죽은 자가 살아나며 가난한 자에게 복음이 전파된다 하라
11:3 and said to him, “Are you the one who is to come, or shall we look for another?”
4 And Jesus answered them, “Go and tell John what you hear and see:
5 the blind receive their sight and the lame walk, lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear, and the dead are raised up, and the poor have good news preached to them.

누가복음 19:39-40 (개역개정/ESV)

19:39 무리 중 어떤 바리새인들이 말하되 선생이여 당신의 제자들을 책망하소서 하거늘
40 대답하여 이르시되 내가 너희에게 말하노니 만일 이 사람들이 침묵하면 돌들이 소리 지르리라 하시니라
19:39 And some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples.”
40 He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition