04.24 주일설교 "아버지의 얼굴" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

04.24 주일설교 "아버지의 얼굴"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-04-26 23:15 조회 Read681회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 아버지의 얼굴
ㅇ 설교자: 홍민택 목사
ㅇ 본 문: 요나 1:1-10
요나 1:1-10 (개역개정/ESV)
1:1 여호와의 말씀이 아밋대의 아들 요나에게 임하니라 이르시되
2 너는 일어나 저 큰 성읍 니느웨로 가서 그것을 향하여 외치라 그 악독이 내 앞에 상달되었음이니라 하시니라
3 그러나 요나가 여호와의 얼굴을 피하려고 일어나 다시스로 도망하려 하여 욥바로 내려갔더니 마침 다시스로 가는 배를 만난지라 여호와의 얼굴을 피하여 그들과 함께 다시스로 가려고 배삯을 주고 배에 올랐더라
4 여호와께서 큰 바람을 바다 위에 내리시매 바다 가운데에 큰 폭풍이 일어나 배가 거의 깨지게 된지라
5 사공들이 두려워하여 각각 자기의 신을 부르고 또 배를 가볍게 하려고 그 가운데 물건들을 바다에 던지니라 그러나 요나는 배 밑층에 내려가서 누워 깊이 잠이 든지라
6 선장이 그에게 가서 이르되 자는 자여 어찌함이냐 일어나서 네 하나님께 구하라 혹시 하나님이 우리를 생각하사 망하지 아니하게 하시리라 하니라
7 그들이 서로 이르되, 자 우리가 제비를 뽑아 이 재앙이 누구로 말미암아 우리에게 임하였나 알아 보자 하고 곧 제비를 뽑으니 제비가 요나에게 뽑힌지라
8 무리가 그에게 이르되 청하건대 이 재앙이 누구 때문에 우리에게 임하였는가 말하라 네 생업이 무엇이며 네가 어디서 왔으며 네 나라가 어디며 어느 민족에 속하였느냐 하니
9 그가 대답하되 나는 히브리 사람이요 바다와 육지를 지으신 하늘의 하나님 여호와를 경외하는 자로라 하고
10 자기가 여호와의 얼굴을 피함인 줄을 그들에게 말하였으므로 무리가 알고 심히 두려워하여 이르되 네가 어찌하여 그렇게 행하였느냐 하니라
1:1 Now the word of the LORD came to Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,
2 “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and call out against it, for their evil has come up before me.”
3 But Jonah rose to flee to Tarshish from the presence of the LORD. He went down to Joppa and found a ship going to Tarshish. So he paid the fare and went down into it, to go with them to Tarshish, away from the presence of the LORD.
4 But the LORD hurled a great wind upon the sea, and there was a mighty tempest on the sea, so that the ship threatened to break up.
5 Then the mariners were afraid, and each cried out to his god. And they hurled the cargo that was in the ship into the sea to lighten it for them. But Jonah had gone down into the inner part of the ship and had lain down and was fast asleep.
6 So the captain came and said to him, “What do you mean, you sleeper? Arise, call out to your god! Perhaps the god will give a thought to us, that we may not perish.”
7 And they said to one another, “Come, let us cast lots, that we may know on whose account this evil has come upon us.” So they cast lots, and the lot fell on Jonah.
8 Then they said to him, “Tell us on whose account this evil has come upon us. What is your occupation? And where do you come from? What is your country? And of what people are you?”
9 And he said to them, “I am a Hebrew, and I fear the LORD, the God of heaven, who made the sea and the dry land.”
10 Then the men were exceedingly afraid and said to him, “What is this that you have done!” For the men knew that he was fleeing from the presence of the LORD, because he had told them.

창세기 3:8-10 (개역개정/ESV)
3:8 그들이 그 날 바람이 불 때 동산에 거니시는 여호와 하나님의 소리를 듣고 아담과 그의 아내가 여호와 하나님의 낯을 피하여 동산 나무 사이에 숨은지라
9 여호와 하나님이 아담을 부르시며 그에게 이르시되 네가 어디 있느냐
10 이르되 내가 동산에서 하나님의 소리를 듣고 내가 벗었으므로 두려워하여 숨었나이다
3:8 And they heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.
9 But the LORD God called to the man and said to him, “Where are you?”
10 And he said, “I heard the sound of you in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked, and I hid myself.”

창세기 31:2 (개역개정/ESV)
31:2 야곱이 라반의 안색을 본즉 자기에게 대하여 전과 같지 아니하더라
31:2 And Jacob saw that Laban did not regard him with favor as before.

창세기 33:10 (개역개정/ESV)
33:10 야곱이 이르되 그렇지 아니하니이다 내가 형님의 눈앞에서 은혜를 입었사오면 청하건대 내 손에서 이 예물을 받으소서 내가 형님의 얼굴을 뵈온즉 하나님의 얼굴을 본 것 같사오며 형님도 나를 기뻐하심이니이다
33:10 Jacob said, “No, please, if I have found favor in your sight, then accept my present from my hand. For I have seen your face, which is like seeing the face of God, and you have accepted me.

민수기 6:22-26 (개역개정/ESV)
6:22 여호와께서 모세에게 말씀하여 이르시되
23 아론과 그의 아들들에게 말하여 이르기를 너희는 이스라엘 자손을 위하여 이렇게 축복하여 이르되
24 여호와는 네게 복을 주시고 너를 지키시기를 원하며
25 여호와는 그의 얼굴을 네게 비추사 은혜 베푸시기를 원하며
26 여호와는 그 얼굴을 네게로 향하여 드사 평강 주시기를 원하노라 할지니라 하라
6:22 The LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
23 “Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, Thus you shall bless the people of Israel: you shall say to them,
24 The LORD bless you and keep you;
25 the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
26 the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

시편 80:3-7 (개역개정/ESV)
80:3 하나님이여 우리를 돌이키시고 주의 얼굴빛을 비추사 우리가 구원을 얻게 하소서
4 만군의 하나님 여호와여 주의 백성의 기도에 대하여 어느 때까지 노하시리이까
5 주께서 그들에게 눈물의 양식을 먹이시며 많은 눈물을 마시게 하셨나이다
6 우리를 우리 이웃에게 다툼 거리가 되게 하시니 우리 원수들이 서로 비웃나이다
7 만군의 하나님이여 우리를 회복하여 주시고 주의 얼굴의 광채를 비추사 우리가 구원을 얻게 하소서
80:3 Restore us, O God; let your face shine, that we may be saved!
4 O LORD God of hosts, how long will you be angry with your people's prayers?
5 You have fed them with the bread of tears and given them tears to drink in full measure.
6 You make us an object of contention for our neighbors, and our enemies laugh among themselves.
7 Restore us, O God of hosts; let your face shine, that we may be saved!

창세기 20:7-10 (개역개정/ESV)
20:7 이제 그 사람의 아내를 돌려보내라 그는 선지자라 그가 너를 위하여 기도하리니 네가 살려니와 네가 돌려보내지 아니하면 너와 네게 속한 자가 다 반드시 죽을 줄 알지니라
8 아비멜렉이 그 날 아침에 일찍이 일어나 모든 종들을 불러 그 모든 일을 말하여 들려 주니 그들이 심히 두려워하였더라
9 아비멜렉이 아브라함을 불러서 그에게 이르되 네가 어찌하여 우리에게 이렇게 하느냐 내가 무슨 죄를 네게 범하였기에 네가 나와 내 나라가 큰 죄에 빠질 뻔하게 하였느냐 네가 합당하지 아니한 일을 내게 행하였도다 하고
10 아비멜렉이 또 아브라함에게 이르되 네가 무슨 뜻으로 이렇게 하였느냐
20:7 Now then, return the man's wife, for he is a prophet, so that he will pray for you, and you shall live. But if you do not return her, know that you shall surely die, you and all who are yours.”
8 So Abimelech rose early in the morning and called all his servants and told them all these things. And the men were very much afraid.
9 Then Abimelech called Abraham and said to him, “What have you done to us? And how have I sinned against you, that you have brought on me and my kingdom a great sin? You have done to me things that ought not to be done.”
10 And Abimelech said to Abraham, “What did you see, that you did this thing?”

창세기 20:17-18 (개역개정/ESV)
20:17 아브라함이 하나님께 기도하매 하나님이 아비멜렉과 그의 아내와 여종을 치료하사 출산하게 하셨으니
18 여호와께서 이왕에 아브라함의 아내 사라의 일로 아비멜렉의 집의 모든 태를 닫으셨음이더라
20:17 Then Abraham prayed to God, and God healed Abimelech, and also healed his wife and female slaves so that they bore children.
18 For the LORD had closed all the wombs of the house of Abimelech because of Sarah, Abraham's wife.

요나 1:14-16 (개역개정/ESV)
1:14 무리가 여호와께 부르짖어 이르되 여호와여 구하고 구하오니 이 사람의 생명 때문에 우리를 멸망시키지 마옵소서 무죄한 피를 우리에게 돌리지 마옵소서 주 여호와께서는 주의 뜻대로 행하심이니이다 하고
15 요나를 들어 바다에 던지매 바다가 뛰노는 것이 곧 그친지라
16 그 사람들이 여호와를 크게 두려워하여 여호와께 제물을 드리고 서원을 하였더라
1:14 Therefore they called out to the LORD, “O LORD, let us not perish for this man's life, and lay not on us innocent blood, for you, O LORD, have done as it pleased you.”
15 So they picked up Jonah and hurled him into the sea, and the sea ceased from its raging.
16 Then the men feared the LORD exceedingly, and they offered a sacrifice to the LORD and made vows.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition