05.01. 주일설교 "살아있는 자의 하나님" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

05.01. 주일설교 "살아있는 자의 하나님"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-05-01 12:19 조회 Read823회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 살아있는 자의 하나님
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문: 누가복음 24:36-45

누가복음 24:36-45 (개역개정/ESV)

24:36 이 말을 할 때에 예수께서 친히 그들 가운데 서서 이르시되 너희에게 평강이 있을지어다 하시니
37 그들이 놀라고 무서워하여 그 보는 것을 영으로 생각하는지라
38 예수께서 이르시되 어찌하여 두려워하며 어찌하여 마음에 의심이 일어나느냐
39 내 손과 발을 보고 나인 줄 알라 또 나를 만져 보라 영은 살과 뼈가 없으되 너희 보는 바와 같이 나는 있느니라
40 이 말씀을 하시고 손과 발을 보이시나
41 그들이 너무 기쁘므로 아직도 믿지 못하고 놀랍게 여길 때에 이르시되 여기 무슨 먹을 것이 있느냐 하시니
42 이에 구운 생선 한 토막을 드리니
43 받으사 그 앞에서 잡수시더라
44 또 이르시되 내가 너희와 함께 있을 때에 너희에게 말한 바 곧 모세의 율법과 선지자의 글과 시편에 나를 가리켜 기록된 모든 것이 이루어져야 하리라 한 말이 이것이라 하시고
45 이에 그들의 마음을 열어 성경을 깨닫게 하시고
24:36 As they were talking about these things, Jesus himself stood among them, and said to them, “Peace to you!”
37 But they were startled and frightened and thought they saw a spirit.
38 And he said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts?
39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”
40 And when he had said this, he showed them his hands and his feet.
41 And while they still disbelieved for joy and were marveling, he said to them, “Have you anything here to eat?”
42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish,
43 and he took it and ate before them.
44 Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”
45 Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

누가복음 24:5-9 (개역개정/ESV)

24:5 여자들이 두려워 얼굴을 땅에 대니 두 사람이 이르되 어찌하여 살아 있는 자를 죽은 자 가운데서 찾느냐
6 여기 계시지 않고 살아나셨느니라 갈릴리에 계실 때에 너희에게 어떻게 말씀하셨는지를 기억하라
7 이르시기를 인자가 죄인의 손에 넘겨져 십자가에 못 박히고 제삼일에 다시 살아나야 하리라 하셨느니라 한대
8 그들이 예수의 말씀을 기억하고
9 무덤에서 돌아가 이 모든 것을 열한 사도와 다른 모든 이에게 알리니
24:5 And as they were frightened and bowed their faces to the ground, the men said to them, “Why do you seek the living among the dead?
6 He is not here, but has risen. Remember how he told you, while he was still in Galilee,
7 that the Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men and be crucified and on the third day rise.”
8 And they remembered his words,
9 and returning from the tomb they told all these things to the eleven and to all the rest.

고린도전서 15:55-58 (개역개정/ESV)

15:55 사망아 너의 승리가 어디 있느냐 사망아 네가 쏘는 것이 어디 있느냐
56 사망이 쏘는 것은 죄요 죄의 권능은 율법이라
57 우리 주 예수 그리스도로 말미암아 우리에게 승리를 주시는 하나님께 감사하노니
58 그러므로 내 사랑하는 형제들아 견실하며 흔들리지 말고 항상 주의 일에 더욱 힘쓰는 자들이 되라 이는 너희 수고가 주 안에서 헛되지 않은 줄 앎이라
15:55 “O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?”
56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

마가복음 16:14 (개역개정/ESV)

16:14 그 후에 열한 제자가 음식 먹을 때에 예수께서 그들에게 나타나사 그들의 믿음 없는 것과 마음이 완악한 것을 꾸짖으시니 이는 자기가 살아난 것을 본 자들의 말을 믿지 아니함일러라
16:14 Afterward he appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at table, and he rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who saw him after he had risen.

마가복음 12:18-27 (개역개정/ESV)

12:18 부활이 없다 하는 사두개인들이 예수께 와서 물어 이르되
19 선생님이여 모세가 우리에게 써 주기를 어떤 사람의 형이 자식이 없이 아내를 두고 죽으면 그 동생이 그 아내를 취하여 형을 위하여 상속자를 세울지니라 하였나이다
20 칠 형제가 있었는데 맏이가 아내를 취하였다가 상속자가 없이 죽고
21 둘째도 그 여자를 취하였다가 상속자가 없이 죽고 셋째도 그렇게 하여
22 일곱이 다 상속자가 없었고 최후에 여자도 죽었나이다
23 일곱 사람이 다 그를 아내로 취하였으니 부활 때 곧 그들이 살아날 때에 그 중의 누구의 아내가 되리이까
24 예수께서 이르시되 너희가 성경도 하나님의 능력도 알지 못하므로 오해함이 아니냐
25 사람이 죽은 자 가운데서 살아날 때에는 장가도 아니 가고 시집도 아니 가고 하늘에 있는 천사들과 같으니라
26 죽은 자가 살아난다는 것을 말할진대 너희가 모세의 책 중 가시나무 떨기에 관한 글에 하나님께서 모세에게 이르시되 나는 아브라함의 하나님이요 이삭의 하나님이요 야곱의 하나님이로라 하신 말씀을 읽어보지 못하였느냐
27 하나님은 죽은 자의 하나님이 아니요 산 자의 하나님이시라 너희가 크게 오해하였도다 하시니라
12:18 And Sadducees came to him, who say that there is no resurrection. And they asked him a question, saying,
19 “Teacher, Moses wrote for us that if a man's brother dies and leaves a wife, but leaves no child, the man must take the widow and raise up offspring for his brother.
20 There were seven brothers; the first took a wife, and when he died left no offspring.
21 And the second took her, and died, leaving no offspring. And the third likewise.
22 And the seven left no offspring. Last of all the woman also died.
23 In the resurrection, when they rise again, whose wife will she be? For the seven had her as wife.”
24 Jesus said to them, “Is this not the reason you are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God?
25 For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
26 And as for the dead being raised, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the passage about the bush, how God spoke to him, saying, ‘I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’?
27 He is not God of the dead, but of the living. You are quite wrong.”

마가복음 16:12 (개역개정/ESV)

16:12 그 후에 그들 중 두 사람이 걸어서 시골로 갈 때에 예수께서 다른 모양으로 그들에게 나타나시니
16:12 After these things he appeared in another form to two of them, as they were walking into the country.

히브리서 7:24-25 (개역개정/ESV)

7:24 예수는 영원히 계시므로 그 제사장 직분도 갈리지 아니하느니라
25 그러므로 자기를 힘입어 하나님께 나아가는 자들을 온전히 구원하실 수 있으니 이는 그가 항상 살아 계셔서 그들을 위하여 간구하심이라
7:24 but he holds his priesthood permanently, because he continues forever.
25 Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.

고린도전서 13:9-12 (개역개정/ESV)

13:9 우리는 부분적으로 알고 부분적으로 예언하니
10 온전한 것이 올 때에는 부분적으로 하던 것이 폐하리라
11 내가 어렸을 때에는 말하는 것이 어린 아이와 같고 깨닫는 것이 어린 아이와 같고 생각하는 것이 어린 아이와 같다가 장성한 사람이 되어서는 어린 아이의 일을 버렸노라
12 우리가 지금은 거울로 보는 것 같이 희미하나 그 때에는 얼굴과 얼굴을 대하여 볼 것이요 지금은 내가 부분적으로 아나 그 때에는 주께서 나를 아신 것 같이 내가 온전히 알리라
13:9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.
12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

고린도전서 15:50-53 (개역개정/ESV)

15:50 형제들아 내가 이것을 말하노니 혈과 육은 하나님 나라를 이어 받을 수 없고 또한 썩는 것은 썩지 아니하는 것을 유업으로 받지 못하느니라
51 보라 내가 너희에게 비밀을 말하노니 우리가 다 잠 잘 것이 아니요 마지막 나팔에 순식간에 홀연히 다 변화되리니
52 나팔 소리가 나매 죽은 자들이 썩지 아니할 것으로 다시 살아나고 우리도 변화되리라
53 이 썩을 것이 반드시 썩지 아니할 것을 입겠고 이 죽을 것이 죽지 아니함을 입으리로다
15:50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.
53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

빌립보서 3:20-21 (개역개정/ESV)

3:20 그러나 우리의 시민권은 하늘에 있는지라 거기로부터 구원하는 자 곧 주 예수 그리스도를 기다리노니
21 그는 만물을 자기에게 복종하게 하실 수 있는 자의 역사로 우리의 낮은 몸을 자기 영광의 몸의 형체와 같이 변하게 하시리라
3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
21 who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition