05.15 주일설교 '이것이 옳으니라' > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

05.15 주일설교 '이것이 옳으니라'

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-05-15 17:03 조회 Read925회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 이것이 옳으니라
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev.Hong
ㅇ 본 문: 에베소서 6:1-4

에베소서 6:1-4 (개역개정/ESV)

6:1 자녀들아 주 안에서 너희 부모에게 순종하라 이것이 옳으니라
2 네 아버지와 어머니를 공경하라 이것은 약속이 있는 첫 계명이니
3 이로써 네가 잘되고 땅에서 장수하리라
4 또 아비들아 너희 자녀를 노엽게 하지 말고 오직 주의 교훈과 훈계로 양육하라
6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
2 “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise),
3 “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.”
4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

사무엘상 2:29 (개역개정/ESV)

2:29 너희는 어찌하여 내가 내 처소에서 명령한 내 제물과 예물을 밟으며 네 아들들을 나보다 더 중히 여겨 내 백성 이스라엘이 드리는 가장 좋은 것으로 너희들을 살지게 하느냐
2:29 Why then do you scorn my sacrifices and my offerings that I commanded for my dwelling, and honor your sons above me by fattening yourselves on the choicest parts of every offering of my people Israel?’

에베소서 2:7 (개역개정/ESV)

2:7 이는 그리스도 예수 안에서 우리에게 자비하심으로써 그 은혜의 지극히 풍성함을 오는 여러 세대에 나타내려 하심이라
2:7 so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

로마서 8:31-37 (개역개정/ESV)

8:31 그런즉 이 일에 대하여 우리가 무슨 말 하리요 만일 하나님이 우리를 위하시면 누가 우리를 대적하리요
32 자기 아들을 아끼지 아니하시고 우리 모든 사람을 위하여 내주신 이가 어찌 그 아들과 함께 모든 것을 우리에게 주시지 아니하겠느냐
33 누가 능히 하나님께서 택하신 자들을 고발하리요 의롭다 하신 이는 하나님이시니
34 누가 정죄하리요 죽으실 뿐 아니라 다시 살아나신 이는 그리스도 예수시니 그는 하나님 우편에 계신 자요 우리를 위하여 간구하시는 자시니라
35 누가 우리를 그리스도의 사랑에서 끊으리요 환난이나 곤고나 박해나 기근이나 적신이나 위험이나 칼이랴
36 기록된 바 우리가 종일 주를 위하여 죽임을 당하게 되며 도살 당할 양 같이 여김을 받았나이다 함과 같으니라
37 그러나 이 모든 일에 우리를 사랑하시는 이로 말미암아 우리가 넉넉히 이기느니라
8:31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?
33 Who shall bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies.
34 Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died — more than that, who was raised — who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?
36 As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

신명기 4:40 (개역개정/ESV)

4:40 오늘 내가 네게 명령하는 여호와의 규례와 명령을 지키라 너와 네 후손이 복을 받아 네 하나님 여호와께서 네게 주시는 땅에서 한 없이 오래 살리라
4:40 Therefore you shall keep his statutes and his commandments, which I command you today, that it may go well with you and with your children after you, and that you may prolong your days in the land that the LORD your God is giving you for all time.”

히브리서 12:5-10 (개역개정/ESV)

12:5 또 아들들에게 권하는 것 같이 너희에게 권면하신 말씀도 잊었도다 일렀으되 내 아들아 주의 징계하심을 경히 여기지 말며 그에게 꾸지람을 받을 때에 낙심하지 말라
6 주께서 그 사랑하시는 자를 징계하시고 그가 받아들이시는 아들마다 채찍질하심이라 하였으니
7 너희가 참음은 징계를 받기 위함이라 하나님이 아들과 같이 너희를 대우하시나니 어찌 아버지가 징계하지 않는 아들이 있으리요
8 징계는 다 받는 것이거늘 너희에게 없으면 사생자요 친아들이 아니니라
9 또 우리 육신의 아버지가 우리를 징계하여도 공경하였거든 하물며 모든 영의 아버지께 더욱 복종하며 살려 하지 않겠느냐
10 그들은 잠시 자기의 뜻대로 우리를 징계하였거니와 오직 하나님은 우리의 유익을 위하여 그의 거룩하심에 참여하게 하시느니라
12:5 And have you forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons? “My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, nor be weary when reproved by him.
6 For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and chastises every son whom he receives.”
7 It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline?
8 If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons.
9 Besides this, we have had earthly fathers who disciplined us and we respected them. Shall we not much more be subject to the Father of spirits and live?
10 For they disciplined us for a short time as it seemed best to them, but he disciplines us for our good, that we may share his holiness.

고린도전서 10:11 (개역개정/ESV)

10:11 그들에게 일어난 이런 일은 본보기가 되고 또한 말세를 만난 우리를 깨우치기 위하여 기록되었느니라
10:11 Now these things happened to them as an example, but they were written down for our instruction, on whom the end of the ages has come.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition