06.12 주일설교 '세 왕 이야기(파트 1)' > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

06.12 주일설교 '세 왕 이야기(파트 1)'

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-06-12 19:42 조회 Read851회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 세 왕 이야기(파트 1)
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev.Hong
ㅇ 본 문: 사무엘상 상20:30-34

사무엘상 20:30-34 (개역개정/ESV)

20:30 사울이 요나단에게 화를 내며 그에게 이르되 패역무도한 계집의 소생아 네가 이새의 아들을 택한 것이 네 수치와 네 어미의 벌거벗은 수치 됨을 내가 어찌 알지 못하랴
31 이새의 아들이 땅에 사는 동안은 너와 네 나라가 든든히 서지 못하리라 그런즉 이제 사람을 보내어 그를 내게로 끌어 오라 그는 죽어야 할 자이니라 한지라
32 요나단이 그의 아버지 사울에게 대답하여 이르되 그가 죽을 일이 무엇이니이까 무엇을 행하였나이까
33 사울이 요나단에게 단창을 던져 죽이려 한지라 요나단이 그의 아버지가 다윗을 죽이기로 결심한 줄 알고
34 심히 노하여 식탁에서 떠나고 그 달의 둘째 날에는 먹지 아니하였으니 이는 그의 아버지가 다윗을 욕되게 하였으므로 다윗을 위하여 슬퍼함이었더라
20:30 Then Saul's anger was kindled against Jonathan, and he said to him, “You son of a perverse, rebellious woman, do I not know that you have chosen the son of Jesse to your own shame, and to the shame of your mother's nakedness?
31 For as long as the son of Jesse lives on the earth, neither you nor your kingdom shall be established. Therefore send and bring him to me, for he shall surely die.”
32 Then Jonathan answered Saul his father, “Why should he be put to death? What has he done?”
33 But Saul hurled his spear at him to strike him. So Jonathan knew that his father was determined to put David to death.
34 And Jonathan rose from the table in fierce anger and ate no food the second day of the month, for he was grieved for David, because his father had disgraced him.

사무엘상 8:4-9 (개역개정/ESV)

8:4 이스라엘 모든 장로가 모여 라마에 있는 사무엘에게 나아가서
5 그에게 이르되 보소서 당신은 늙고 당신의 아들들은 당신의 행위를 따르지 아니하니 모든 나라와 같이 우리에게 왕을 세워 우리를 다스리게 하소서 한지라
6 우리에게 왕을 주어 우리를 다스리게 하라 했을 때에 사무엘이 그것을 기뻐하지 아니하여 여호와께 기도하매
7 여호와께서 사무엘에게 이르시되 백성이 네게 한 말을 다 들으라 이는 그들이 너를 버림이 아니요 나를 버려 자기들의 왕이 되지 못하게 함이니라
8 내가 그들을 애굽에서 인도하여 낸 날부터 오늘까지 그들이 모든 행사로 나를 버리고 다른 신들을 섬김 같이 네게도 그리하는도다
9 그러므로 그들의 말을 듣되 너는 그들에게 엄히 경고하고 그들을 다스릴 왕의 제도를 가르치라
8:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah
5 and said to him, “Behold, you are old and your sons do not walk in your ways. Now appoint for us a king to judge us like all the nations.”
6 But the thing displeased Samuel when they said, “Give us a king to judge us.” And Samuel prayed to the LORD.
7 And the LORD said to Samuel, “Obey the voice of the people in all that they say to you, for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected me from being king over them.
8 According to all the deeds that they have done, from the day I brought them up out of Egypt even to this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are also doing to you.
9 Now then, obey their voice; only you shall solemnly warn them and show them the ways of the king who shall reign over them.”

사무엘상 12:12-15 (개역개정/ESV)

12:12 너희가 암몬 자손의 왕 나하스가 너희를 치러 옴을 보고 너희의 하나님 여호와께서는 너희의 왕이 되심에도 불구하고 너희가 내게 이르기를 아니라 우리를 다스릴 왕이 있어야 하겠다 하였도다
13 이제 너희가 구한 왕, 너희가 택한 왕을 보라 여호와께서 너희 위에 왕을 세우셨느니라
14 너희가 만일 여호와를 경외하여 그를 섬기며 그의 목소리를 듣고 여호와의 명령을 거역하지 아니하며 또 너희와 너희를 다스리는 왕이 너희의 하나님 여호와를 따르면 좋겠지마는
15 너희가 만일 여호와의 목소리를 듣지 아니하고 여호와의 명령을 거역하면 여호와의 손이 너희의 조상들을 치신 것 같이 너희를 치실 것이라
12:12 And when you saw that Nahash the king of the Ammonites came against you, you said to me, ‘No, but a king shall reign over us,’ when the LORD your God was your king.
13 And now behold the king whom you have chosen, for whom you have asked; behold, the LORD has set a king over you.
14 If you will fear the LORD and serve him and obey his voice and not rebel against the commandment of the LORD, and if both you and the king who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God, it will be well.
15 But if you will not obey the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then the hand of the LORD will be against you and your king.

사무엘상 13:11-15 (개역개정/ESV)

13:11 사무엘이 이르되 왕이 행하신 것이 무엇이냐 하니 사울이 이르되 백성은 내게서 흩어지고 당신은 정한 날 안에 오지 아니하고 블레셋 사람은 믹마스에 모였음을 내가 보았으므로
12 이에 내가 이르기를 블레셋 사람들이 나를 치러 길갈로 내려오겠거늘 내가 여호와께 은혜를 간구하지 못하였다 하고 부득이하여 번제를 드렸나이다 하니라
13 사무엘이 사울에게 이르되 왕이 망령되이 행하였도다 왕이 왕의 하나님 여호와께서 왕에게 내리신 명령을 지키지 아니하였도다 그리하였더라면 여호와께서 이스라엘 위에 왕의 나라를 영원히 세우셨을 것이거늘
14 지금은 왕의 나라가 길지 못할 것이라 여호와께서 왕에게 명령하신 바를 왕이 지키지 아니하였으므로 여호와께서 그의 마음에 맞는 사람을 구하여 여호와께서 그를 그의 백성의 지도자로 삼으셨느니라 하고
15 사무엘이 일어나 길갈에서 떠나 베냐민 기브아로 올라가니라 사울이 자기와 함께 한 백성의 수를 세어 보니 육백 명 가량이라
13:11 Samuel said, “What have you done?” And Saul said, “When I saw that the people were scattering from me, and that you did not come within the days appointed, and that the Philistines had mustered at Michmash,
12 I said, ‘Now the Philistines will come down against me at Gilgal, and I have not sought the favor of the LORD.’ So I forced myself, and offered the burnt offering.”
13 And Samuel said to Saul, “You have done foolishly. You have not kept the command of the LORD your God, with which he commanded you. For then the LORD would have established your kingdom over Israel forever.
14 But now your kingdom shall not continue. The LORD has sought out a man after his own heart, and the LORD has commanded him to be prince over his people, because you have not kept what the LORD commanded you.”
15 And Samuel arose and went up from Gilgal. The rest of the people went up after Saul to meet the army; they went up from Gilgal to Gibeah of Benjamin. And Saul numbered the people who were present with him, about six hundred men.

사무엘상 15:24-29 (개역개정/ESV)

15:24 사울이 사무엘에게 이르되 내가 범죄하였나이다 내가 여호와의 명령과 당신의 말씀을 어긴 것은 내가 백성을 두려워하여 그들의 말을 청종하였음이니이다
25 청하오니 지금 내 죄를 사하고 나와 함께 돌아가서 나로 하여금 여호와께 경배하게 하소서 하니
26 사무엘이 사울에게 이르되 나는 왕과 함께 돌아가지 아니하리니 이는 왕이 여호와의 말씀을 버렸으므로 여호와께서 왕을 버려 이스라엘 왕이 되지 못하게 하셨음이니이다 하고
27 사무엘이 가려고 돌아설 때에 사울이 그의 겉옷자락을 붙잡으매 찢어진지라
28 사무엘이 그에게 이르되 여호와께서 오늘 이스라엘 나라를 왕에게서 떼어 왕보다 나은 왕의 이웃에게 주셨나이다
29 이스라엘의 지존자는 거짓이나 변개함이 없으시니 그는 사람이 아니시므로 결코 변개하지 않으심이니이다 하니
15:24 Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned, for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD and your words, because I feared the people and obeyed their voice.
25 Now therefore, please pardon my sin and return with me that I may bow before the LORD.”
26 And Samuel said to Saul, “I will not return with you. For you have rejected the word of the LORD, and the LORD has rejected you from being king over Israel.”
27 As Samuel turned to go away, Saul seized the skirt of his robe, and it tore.
28 And Samuel said to him, “The LORD has torn the kingdom of Israel from you this day and has given it to a neighbor of yours, who is better than you.
29 And also the Glory of Israel will not lie or have regret, for he is not a man, that he should have regret.”

시편 51:9-12 (개역개정/ESV)

51:9 주의 얼굴을 내 죄에서 돌이키시고 내 모든 죄악을 지워 주소서
10 하나님이여 내 속에 정한 마음을 창조하시고 내 안에 정직한 영을 새롭게 하소서
11 나를 주 앞에서 쫓아내지 마시며 주의 성령을 내게서 거두지 마소서
12 주의 구원의 즐거움을 내게 회복시켜 주시고 자원하는 심령을 주사 나를 붙드소서
51:9 Hide your face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.

사무엘상 14:6 (개역개정/ESV)

14:6 요나단이 자기의 무기를 든 소년에게 이르되 우리가 이 할례 받지 않은 자들에게로 건너가자 여호와께서 우리를 위하여 일하실까 하노라 여호와의 구원은 사람이 많고 적음에 달리지 아니하였느니라
14:6 Jonathan said to the young man who carried his armor, “Come, let us go over to the garrison of these uncircumcised. It may be that the LORD will work for us, for nothing can hinder the LORD from saving by many or by few.”

사무엘상 18:1-4 (개역개정/ESV)

18:1 다윗이 사울에게 말하기를 마치매 요나단의 마음이 다윗의 마음과 하나가 되어 요나단이 그를 자기 생명 같이 사랑하니라
2 그 날에 사울은 다윗을 머무르게 하고 그의 아버지의 집으로 다시 돌아가기를 허락하지 아니하였고
3 요나단은 다윗을 자기 생명 같이 사랑하여 더불어 언약을 맺었으며
4 요나단이 자기가 입었던 겉옷을 벗어 다윗에게 주었고 자기의 군복과 칼과 활과 띠도 그리하였더라
18:1 As soon as he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.
2 And Saul took him that day and would not let him return to his father's house.
3 Then Jonathan made a covenant with David, because he loved him as his own soul.
4 And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was on him and gave it to David, and his armor, and even his sword and his bow and his belt.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition