06.19 주일설교 "위대한 아버지 Great Father" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

06.19 주일설교 "위대한 아버지 Great Father"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-06-19 14:50 조회 Read747회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 위대한 아버지 Great Father
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사 Rev. Lee
ㅇ 본 문: 누가복음 15:11-32

누가복음 15:11-32 (개역개정/ESV)

15:11 또 이르시되 어떤 사람에게 두 아들이 있는데
12 그 둘째가 아버지에게 말하되 아버지여 재산 중에서 내게 돌아올 분깃을 내게 주소서 하는지라 아버지가 그 살림을 각각 나눠 주었더니
13 그 후 며칠이 안 되어 둘째 아들이 재물을 다 모아 가지고 먼 나라에 가 거기서 허랑방탕하여 그 재산을 낭비하더니
14 다 없앤 후 그 나라에 크게 흉년이 들어 그가 비로소 궁핍한지라
15 가서 그 나라 백성 중 한 사람에게 붙여 사니 그가 그를 들로 보내어 돼지를 치게 하였는데
16 그가 돼지 먹는 쥐엄 열매로 배를 채우고자 하되 주는 자가 없는지라
17 이에 스스로 돌이켜 이르되 내 아버지에게는 양식이 풍족한 품꾼이 얼마나 많은가 나는 여기서 주려 죽는구나
18 내가 일어나 아버지께 가서 이르기를 아버지 내가 하늘과 아버지께 죄를 지었사오니
19 지금부터는 아버지의 아들이라 일컬음을 감당하지 못하겠나이다 나를 품꾼의 하나로 보소서 하리라 하고
20 이에 일어나서 아버지께로 돌아가니라 아직도 거리가 먼데 아버지가 그를 보고 측은히 여겨 달려가 목을 안고 입을 맞추니
21 아들이 이르되 아버지 내가 하늘과 아버지께 죄를 지었사오니 지금부터는 아버지의 아들이라 일컬음을 감당하지 못하겠나이다 하나
22 아버지는 종들에게 이르되 제일 좋은 옷을 내어다가 입히고 손에 가락지를 끼우고 발에 신을 신기라
23 그리고 살진 송아지를 끌어다가 잡으라 우리가 먹고 즐기자
24 이 내 아들은 죽었다가 다시 살아났으며 내가 잃었다가 다시 얻었노라 하니 그들이 즐거워하더라
25 맏아들은 밭에 있다가 돌아와 집에 가까이 왔을 때에 풍악과 춤추는 소리를 듣고
26 한 종을 불러 이 무슨 일인가 물은대
27 대답하되 당신의 동생이 돌아왔으매 당신의 아버지가 건강한 그를 다시 맞아들이게 됨으로 인하여 살진 송아지를 잡았나이다 하니
28 그가 노하여 들어가고자 하지 아니하거늘 아버지가 나와서 권한대
29 아버지께 대답하여 이르되 내가 여러 해 아버지를 섬겨 명을 어김이 없거늘 내게는 염소 새끼라도 주어 나와 내 벗으로 즐기게 하신 일이 없더니
30 아버지의 살림을 창녀들과 함께 삼켜 버린 이 아들이 돌아오매 이를 위하여 살진 송아지를 잡으셨나이다
31 아버지가 이르되 얘 너는 항상 나와 함께 있으니 내 것이 다 네 것이로되
32 이 네 동생은 죽었다가 살아났으며 내가 잃었다가 얻었기로 우리가 즐거워하고 기뻐하는 것이 마땅하다 하니라
15:11 And he said, “There was a man who had two sons.
12 And the younger of them said to his father, ‘Father, give me the share of property that is coming to me.’ And he divided his property between them.
13 Not many days later, the younger son gathered all he had and took a journey into a far country, and there he squandered his property in reckless living.
14 And when he had spent everything, a severe famine arose in that country, and he began to be in need.
15 So he went and hired himself out to one of the citizens of that country, who sent him into his fields to feed pigs.
16 And he was longing to be fed with the pods that the pigs ate, and no one gave him anything.
17 “But when he came to himself, he said, ‘How many of my father's hired servants have more than enough bread, but I perish here with hunger!
18 I will arise and go to my father, and I will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you.
19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Treat me as one of your hired servants.”’
20 And he arose and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion, and ran and embraced him and kissed him.
21 And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’
22 But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring quickly the best robe, and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet.
23 And bring the fattened calf and kill it, and let us eat and celebrate.
24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.’ And they began to celebrate.
25 “Now his older son was in the field, and as he came and drew near to the house, he heard music and dancing.
26 And he called one of the servants and asked what these things meant.
27 And he said to him, ‘Your brother has come, and your father has killed the fattened calf, because he has received him back safe and sound.’
28 But he was angry and refused to go in. His father came out and entreated him,
29 but he answered his father, ‘Look, these many years I have served you, and I never disobeyed your command, yet you never gave me a young goat, that I might celebrate with my friends.
30 But when this son of yours came, who has devoured your property with prostitutes, you killed the fattened calf for him!’
31 And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that is mine is yours.
32 It was fitting to celebrate and be glad, for this your brother was dead, and is alive; he was lost, and is found.’”

요한복음 3:16 (개역개정/ESV)

3:16 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑하사 독생자를 주셨으니 이는 그를 믿는 자마다 멸망하지 않고 영생을 얻게 하려 하심이라
3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

로마서 3:23 (개역개정/ESV)

3:23 모든 사람이 죄를 범하였으매 하나님의 영광에 이르지 못하더니
3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

로마서 6:23 (개역개정/ESV)

6:23 죄의 삯은 사망이요 하나님의 은사는 그리스도 예수 우리 주 안에 있는 영생이니라
6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

로마서 5:8 (개역개정/ESV)

5:8 우리가 아직 죄인 되었을 때에 그리스도께서 우리를 위하여 죽으심으로 하나님께서 우리에 대한 자기의 사랑을 확증하셨느니라
5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

로마서 10:9-10 (개역개정/ESV)

10:9 네가 만일 네 입으로 예수를 주로 시인하며 또 하나님께서 그를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리신 것을 네 마음에 믿으면 구원을 받으리라
10 사람이 마음으로 믿어 의에 이르고 입으로 시인하여 구원에 이르느니라
10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

사도행전 10:31-32 (개역개정/ESV)

10:31 말하되 고넬료야 하나님이 네 기도를 들으시고 네 구제를 기억하셨으니
32 사람을 욥바에 보내어 베드로라 하는 시몬을 청하라 그가 바닷가 무두장이 시몬의 집에 유숙하느니라 하시기로
10:31 and said, ‘Cornelius, your prayer has been heard and your alms have been remembered before God.
32 Send therefore to Joppa and ask for Simon who is called Peter. He is lodging in the house of Simon, a tanner, by the sea.’

이사야 40:26 (개역개정/ESV)

40:26 너희는 눈을 높이 들어 누가 이 모든 것을 창조하였나 보라 주께서는 수효대로 만상을 이끌어 내시고 그들의 모든 이름을 부르시나니 그의 권세가 크고 그의 능력이 강하므로 하나도 빠짐이 없느니라
40:26 Lift up your eyes on high and see: who created these? He who brings out their host by number, calling them all by name; by the greatness of his might and because he is strong in power, not one is missing.

시편 147:4 (개역개정/ESV)

147:4 그가 별들의 수효를 세시고 그것들을 다 이름대로 부르시는도다
147:4 He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition