06.26.주일 설교 "동굴속의 찬양 Praise God in the cave" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

06.26.주일 설교 "동굴속의 찬양 Praise God in the cave"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-06-26 13:36 조회 Read745회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 동굴속의 찬양 Praise God in the cave
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문: 시편 Ps 57
시편 57:1-11 (개역개정/ESV)

57:1 하나님이여 내게 은혜를 베푸소서 내게 은혜를 베푸소서 내 영혼이 주께로 피하되 주의 날개 그늘 아래에서 이 재앙들이 지나기까지 피하리이다
2 내가 지존하신 하나님께 부르짖음이여 곧 나를 위하여 모든 것을 이루시는 하나님께로다
3 그가 하늘에서 보내사 나를 삼키려는 자의 비방에서 나를 구원하실지라 (셀라) 하나님이 그의 인자와 진리를 보내시리로다
4 내 영혼이 사자들 가운데에서 살며 내가 불사르는 자들 중에 누웠으니 곧 사람의 아들들 중에라 그들의 이는 창과 화살이요 그들의 혀는 날카로운 칼 같도다
5 하나님이여 주는 하늘 위에 높이 들리시며 주의 영광이 온 세계 위에 높아지기를 원하나이다
6 그들이 내 걸음을 막으려고 그물을 준비하였으니 내 영혼이 억울하도다 그들이 내 앞에 웅덩이를 팠으나 자기들이 그 중에 빠졌도다 (셀라)
7 하나님이여 내 마음이 확정되었고 내 마음이 확정되었사오니 내가 노래하고 내가 찬송하리이다
8 내 영광아 깰지어다 비파야, 수금아, 깰지어다 내가 새벽을 깨우리로다
9 주여 내가 만민 중에서 주께 감사하오며 뭇 나라 중에서 주를 찬송하리이다
10 무릇 주의 인자는 커서 하늘에 미치고 주의 진리는 궁창에 이르나이다
11 하나님이여 주는 하늘 위에 높이 들리시며 주의 영광이 온 세계 위에 높아지기를 원하나이다
57:1 Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in you my soul takes refuge; in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge, till the storms of destruction pass by.
2 I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me.
3 He will send from heaven and save me; he will put to shame him who tramples on me. Selah God will send out his steadfast love and his faithfulness!
4 My soul is in the midst of lions; I lie down amid fiery beasts — the children of man, whose teeth are spears and arrows, whose tongues are sharp swords.
5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth!
6 They set a net for my steps; my soul was bowed down. They dug a pit in my way, but they have fallen into it themselves. Selah
7 My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast! I will sing and make melody!
8 Awake, my glory! Awake, O harp and lyre! I will awake the dawn!
9 I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations.
10 For your steadfast love is great to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds.
11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth!

에베소서 5:19 (개역개정/ESV)

5:19 시와 찬송과 신령한 노래들로 서로 화답하며 너희의 마음으로 주께 노래하며 찬송하며
5:19 addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart,

이사야 31:5 (개역개정/ESV)

31:5 새가 날개 치며 그 새끼를 보호함 같이 나 만군의 여호와가 예루살렘을 보호할 것이라 그것을 호위하며 건지며 뛰어넘어 구원하리라 하셨느니라
31:5 Like birds hovering, so the LORD of hosts will protect Jerusalem; he will protect and deliver it; he will spare and rescue it.”

마태복음 23:37 (개역개정/ESV)

23:37 예루살렘아 예루살렘아 선지자들을 죽이고 네게 파송된 자들을 돌로 치는 자여 암탉이 그 새끼를 날개 아래에 모음 같이 내가 네 자녀를 모으려 한 일이 몇 번이더냐 그러나 너희가 원하지 아니하였도다
23:37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!

사무엘하 23:16-17 (개역개정/ESV)

23:16 세 용사가 블레셋 사람의 진영을 돌파하고 지나가서 베들레헴 성문 곁 우물 물을 길어 가지고 다윗에게로 왔으나 다윗이 마시기를 기뻐하지 아니하고 그 물을 여호와께 부어 드리며
17 이르되 여호와여 내가 나를 위하여 결단코 이런 일을 하지 아니하리이다 이는 목숨을 걸고 갔던 사람들의 피가 아니니이까 하고 마시기를 즐겨하지 아니하니라 세 용사가 이런 일을 행하였더라
23:16 Then the three mighty men broke through the camp of the Philistines and drew water out of the well of Bethlehem that was by the gate and carried and brought it to David. But he would not drink of it. He poured it out to the LORD
17 and said, “Far be it from me, O LORD, that I should do this. Shall I drink the blood of the men who went at the risk of their lives?” Therefore he would not drink it. These things the three mighty men did.

열왕기상 18:21 (개역개정/ESV)

18:21 엘리야가 모든 백성에게 가까이 나아가 이르되 너희가 어느 때까지 둘 사이에서 머뭇머뭇 하려느냐 여호와가 만일 하나님이면 그를 따르고 바알이 만일 하나님이면 그를 따를지니라 하니 백성이 말 한마디도 대답하지 아니하는지라
18:21 And Elijah came near to all the people and said, “How long will you go limping between two different opinions? If the LORD is God, follow him; but if Baal, then follow him.” And the people did not answer him a word.

여호수아 24:14-15 (개역개정/ESV)

24:14 그러므로 이제는 여호와를 경외하며 온전함과 진실함으로 그를 섬기라 너희의 조상들이 강 저쪽과 애굽에서 섬기던 신들을 치워 버리고 여호와만 섬기라
15 만일 여호와를 섬기는 것이 너희에게 좋지 않게 보이거든 너희 조상들이 강 저쪽에서 섬기던 신들이든지 또는 너희가 거주하는 땅에 있는 아모리 족속의 신들이든지 너희가 섬길 자를 오늘 택하라 오직 나와 내 집은 여호와를 섬기겠노라 하니
24:14 “Now therefore fear the LORD and serve him in sincerity and in faithfulness. Put away the gods that your fathers served beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD.
15 And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition