07.10.주일설교 "여호와의 싸움" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

07.10.주일설교 "여호와의 싸움"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-07-10 15:17 조회 Read830회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 여호와의 싸움
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev. Hong
ㅇ 본 문: 사무엘상 25:23-31

사무엘상 25:23-31 (개역개정/ESV)

25:23 아비가일이 다윗을 보고 급히 나귀에서 내려 다윗 앞에 엎드려 그의 얼굴을 땅에 대니라
24 그가 다윗의 발에 엎드려 이르되 내 주여 원하건대 이 죄악을 나 곧 내게로 돌리시고 여종에게 주의 귀에 말하게 하시고 이 여종의 말을 들으소서
25 원하옵나니 내 주는 이 불량한 사람 나발을 개의치 마옵소서 그의 이름이 그에게 적당하니 그의 이름이 나발이라 그는 미련한 자니이다 여종은 내 주께서 보내신 소년들을 보지 못하였나이다
26 내 주여 여호와께서 살아 계심을 두고 맹세하노니 내 주도 살아 계시거니와 내 주의 손으로 피를 흘려 친히 보복하시는 일을 여호와께서 막으셨으니 내 주의 원수들과 내 주를 해하려 하는 자들은 나발과 같이 되기를 원하나이다
27 여종이 내 주께 가져온 이 예물을 내 주를 따르는 이 소년들에게 주게 하시고
28 주의 여종의 허물을 용서하여 주옵소서 여호와께서 반드시 내 주를 위하여 든든한 집을 세우시리니 이는 내 주께서 여호와의 싸움을 싸우심이요 내 주의 일생에 내 주에게서 악한 일을 찾을 수 없음이니이다
29 사람이 일어나서 내 주를 쫓아 내 주의 생명을 찾을지라도 내 주의 생명은 내 주의 하나님 여호와와 함께 생명 싸개 속에 싸였을 것이요 내 주의 원수들의 생명은 물매로 던지듯 여호와께서 그것을 던지시리이다
30 여호와께서 내 주에 대하여 하신 말씀대로 모든 선을 내 주에게 행하사 내 주를 이스라엘의 지도자로 세우실 때에
31 내 주께서 무죄한 피를 흘리셨다든지 내 주께서 친히 보복하셨다든지 함으로 말미암아 슬퍼하실 것도 없고 내 주의 마음에 걸리는 것도 없으시리니 다만 여호와께서 내 주를 후대하실 때에 원하건대 내 주의 여종을 생각하소서 하니라
25:23 When Abigail saw David, she hurried and got down from the donkey and fell before David on her face and bowed to the ground.
24 She fell at his feet and said, “On me alone, my lord, be the guilt. Please let your servant speak in your ears, and hear the words of your servant.
25 Let not my lord regard this worthless fellow, Nabal, for as his name is, so is he. Nabal is his name, and folly is with him. But I your servant did not see the young men of my lord, whom you sent.
26 Now then, my lord, as the LORD lives, and as your soul lives, because the LORD has restrained you from bloodguilt and from saving with your own hand, now then let your enemies and those who seek to do evil to my lord be as Nabal.
27 And now let this present that your servant has brought to my lord be given to the young men who follow my lord.
28 Please forgive the trespass of your servant. For the LORD will certainly make my lord a sure house, because my lord is fighting the battles of the LORD, and evil shall not be found in you so long as you live.
29 If men rise up to pursue you and to seek your life, the life of my lord shall be bound in the bundle of the living in the care of the LORD your God. And the lives of your enemies he shall sling out as from the hollow of a sling.
30 And when the LORD has done to my lord according to all the good that he has spoken concerning you and has appointed you prince over Israel,
31 my lord shall have no cause of grief or pangs of conscience for having shed blood without cause or for my lord working salvation himself. And when the LORD has dealt well with my lord, then remember your servant.”

고린도전서 15:50 (개역개정/ESV)

15:50 형제들아 내가 이것을 말하노니 혈과 육은 하나님 나라를 이어 받을 수 없고 또한 썩는 것은 썩지 아니하는 것을 유업으로 받지 못하느니라
15:50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

에베소서 6:12 (개역개정/ESV)

6:12 우리의 씨름은 혈과 육을 상대하는 것이 아니요 통치자들과 권세들과 이 어둠의 세상 주관자들과 하늘에 있는 악의 영들을 상대함이라
6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

신명기 32:35 (개역개정/ESV)

32:35 그들이 실족할 그 때에 내가 보복하리라 그들의 환난날이 가까우니 그들에게 닥칠 그 일이 속히 오리로다
32:35 Vengeance is mine, and recompense, for the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly.’

로마서 12:19 (개역개정/ESV)

12:19 내 사랑하는 자들아 너희가 친히 원수를 갚지 말고 하나님의 진노하심에 맡기라 기록되었으되 원수 갚는 것이 내게 있으니 내가 갚으리라고 주께서 말씀하시니라
12:19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

히브리서 10:30 (개역개정/ESV)

10:30 원수 갚는 것이 내게 있으니 내가 갚으리라 하시고 또 다시 주께서 그의 백성을 심판하리라 말씀하신 것을 우리가 아노니
10:30 For we know him who said, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge his people.”
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition