07.24 주일설교 "아버지의 뜻대로 행하라" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

07.24 주일설교 "아버지의 뜻대로 행하라"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-07-24 16:30 조회 Read959회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 아버지의 뜻대로 행하라
ㅇ 설교자 : 이 아브라함 목사 Rev. Lee
ㅇ 본 문: 마태복음 7:21-29

마태복음 7:21-29 (개역개정/ESV)

7:21 나더러 주여 주여 하는 자마다 다 천국에 들어갈 것이 아니요 다만 하늘에 계신 내 아버지의 뜻대로 행하는 자라야 들어가리라
22 그 날에 많은 사람이 나더러 이르되 주여 주여 우리가 주의 이름으로 선지자 노릇 하며 주의 이름으로 귀신을 쫓아 내며 주의 이름으로 많은 권능을 행하지 아니하였나이까 하리니
23 그 때에 내가 그들에게 밝히 말하되 내가 너희를 도무지 알지 못하니 불법을 행하는 자들아 내게서 떠나가라 하리라
24 그러므로 누구든지 나의 이 말을 듣고 행하는 자는 그 집을 반석 위에 지은 지혜로운 사람 같으리니
25 비가 내리고 창수가 나고 바람이 불어 그 집에 부딪치되 무너지지 아니하나니 이는 주초를 반석 위에 놓은 까닭이요
26 나의 이 말을 듣고 행하지 아니하는 자는 그 집을 모래 위에 지은 어리석은 사람 같으리니
27 비가 내리고 창수가 나고 바람이 불어 그 집에 부딪치매 무너져 그 무너짐이 심하니라
28 예수께서 이 말씀을 마치시매 무리들이 그의 가르치심에 놀라니
29 이는 그 가르치시는 것이 권위 있는 자와 같고 그들의 서기관들과 같지 아니함일러라
7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’
23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.
26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.
27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”
28 And when Jesus finished these sayings, the crowds were astonished at his teaching,
29 for he was teaching them as one who had authority, and not as their scribes.

히브리서 11:1-3 (개역개정/ESV)

11:1 믿음은 바라는 것들의 실상이요 보이지 않는 것들의 증거니
2 선진들이 이로써 증거를 얻었느니라
3 믿음으로 모든 세계가 하나님의 말씀으로 지어진 줄을 우리가 아나니 보이는 것은 나타난 것으로 말미암아 된 것이 아니니라
11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
2 For by it the people of old received their commendation.
3 By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

마태복음 22:37-40 (개역개정/ESV)

22:37 예수께서 이르시되 네 마음을 다하고 목숨을 다하고 뜻을 다하여 주 너의 하나님을 사랑하라 하셨으니
38 이것이 크고 첫째 되는 계명이요
39 둘째도 그와 같으니 네 이웃을 네 자신 같이 사랑하라 하셨으니
40 이 두 계명이 온 율법과 선지자의 강령이니라
22:37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
38 This is the great and first commandment.
39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
40 On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”

마태복음 23:23 (개역개정/ESV)

23:23 화 있을진저 외식하는 서기관들과 바리새인들이여 너희가 박하와 회향과 근채의 십일조는 드리되 율법의 더 중한 바 정의와 긍휼과 믿음은 버렸도다 그러나 이것도 행하고 저것도 버리지 말아야 할지니라
23:23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.

마태복음 28:19-20 (개역개정/ESV)

28:19 그러므로 너희는 가서 모든 민족을 제자로 삼아 아버지와 아들과 성령의 이름으로 침례를 베풀고
20 내가 너희에게 분부한 모든 것을 가르쳐 지키게 하라 볼지어다 내가 세상 끝날까지 너희와 항상 함께 있으리라 하시니라
28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

출애굽기 19:5-6 (개역개정/ESV)

19:5 세계가 다 내게 속하였나니 너희가 내 말을 잘 듣고 내 언약을 지키면 너희는 모든 민족 중에서 내 소유가 되겠고
6 너희가 내게 대하여 제사장 나라가 되며 거룩한 백성이 되리라 너는 이 말을 이스라엘 자손에게 전할지니라
19:5 Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine;
6 and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.”

로마서 8:5-8 (개역개정/ESV)

8:5 육신을 따르는 자는 육신의 일을, 영을 따르는 자는 영의 일을 생각하나니
6 육신의 생각은 사망이요 영의 생각은 생명과 평안이니라
7 육신의 생각은 하나님과 원수가 되나니 이는 하나님의 법에 굴복하지 아니할 뿐 아니라 할 수도 없음이라
8 육신에 있는 자들은 하나님을 기쁘시게 할 수 없느니라
8:5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit.
6 For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
7 For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.
8 Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

로마서 12:2 (개역개정/ESV)

12:2 너희는 이 세대를 본받지 말고 오직 마음을 새롭게 함으로 변화를 받아 하나님의 선하시고 기뻐하시고 온전하신 뜻이 무엇인지 분별하도록 하라
12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition