08.07 주일설교 "살아있는 소망 Living Hope" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

08.07 주일설교 "살아있는 소망 Living Hope"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-08-07 18:04 조회 Read725회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 살아있는 소망 Living Hope
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사, Rev Hong
ㅇ 본 문: 베드로전서 1:3-5

베드로전서 1:3-5 (개역개정/ESV)

1:3 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 아버지 하나님을 찬송하리로다 그의 많으신 긍휼대로 예수 그리스도를 죽은 자 가운데서 부활하게 하심으로 말미암아 우리를 거듭나게 하사 산 소망이 있게 하시며
4 썩지 않고 더럽지 않고 쇠하지 아니하는 유업을 잇게 하시나니 곧 너희를 위하여 하늘에 간직하신 것이라
5 너희는 말세에 나타내기로 예비하신 구원을 얻기 위하여 믿음으로 말미암아 하나님의 능력으로 보호하심을 받았느니라
1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you,
5 who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

히브리서 6:19 (개역개정/ESV)

6:19 우리가 이 소망을 가지고 있는 것은 영혼의 닻 같아서 튼튼하고 견고하여 휘장 안에 들어 가나니
6:19 We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain,

데살로니가전서 4:13-14 (개역개정/ESV)

4:13 형제들아 자는 자들에 관하여는 너희가 알지 못함을 우리가 원하지 아니하노니 이는 소망 없는 다른 이와 같이 슬퍼하지 않게 하려 함이라
14 우리가 예수께서 죽으셨다가 다시 살아나심을 믿을진대 이와 같이 예수 안에서 자는 자들도 하나님이 그와 함께 데리고 오시리라
4:13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope.
14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep.

요한복음 3:3-8 (개역개정/ESV)

3:3 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 사람이 거듭나지 아니하면 하나님의 나라를 볼 수 없느니라
4 니고데모가 이르되 사람이 늙으면 어떻게 날 수 있사옵나이까 두 번째 모태에 들어갔다가 날 수 있사옵나이까
5 예수께서 대답하시되 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 사람이 물과 성령으로 나지 아니하면 하나님의 나라에 들어갈 수 없느니라
6 육으로 난 것은 육이요 영으로 난 것은 영이니
7 내가 네게 거듭나야 하겠다 하는 말을 놀랍게 여기지 말라
8 바람이 임의로 불매 네가 그 소리는 들어도 어디서 와서 어디로 가는지 알지 못하나니 성령으로 난 사람도 다 그러하니라
3:3 Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’
8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

요한복음 1:12-13 (개역개정/ESV)

1:12 영접하는 자 곧 그 이름을 믿는 자들에게는 하나님의 자녀가 되는 권세를 주셨으니
13 이는 혈통으로나 육정으로나 사람의 뜻으로 나지 아니하고 오직 하나님께로부터 난 자들이니라
1:12 But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,
13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

베드로전서 1:23-25 (개역개정/ESV)

1:23 너희가 거듭난 것은 썩어질 씨로 된 것이 아니요 썩지 아니할 씨로 된 것이니 살아 있고 항상 있는 하나님의 말씀으로 되었느니라
24 그러므로 모든 육체는 풀과 같고 그 모든 영광은 풀의 꽃과 같으니 풀은 마르고 꽃은 떨어지되
25 오직 주의 말씀은 세세토록 있도다 하였으니 너희에게 전한 복음이 곧 이 말씀이니라
1:23 since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God;
24 for “All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls,
25 but the word of the Lord remains forever.” And this word is the good news that was preached to you.

빌립보서 3:7-9 (개역개정/ESV)
3:7 그러나 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 것을 내가 그리스도를 위하여 다 해로 여길뿐더러
8 또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상하기 때문이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고
9 그 안에서 발견되려 함이니 내가 가진 의는 율법에서 난 것이 아니요 오직 그리스도를 믿음으로 말미암은 것이니 곧 믿음으로 하나님께로부터 난 의라
3:7 But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ.
8 Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ
9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith —
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition