08.21 주일설교 "돈의 신" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

08.21 주일설교 "돈의 신"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-08-21 14:35 조회 Read746회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 돈의 신
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev.Hong
ㅇ 본 문: 히브리서 13:5-6

히브리서 13:5-6 (개역개정/ESV)
13:5 돈을 사랑하지 말고 있는 바를 족한 줄로 알라 그가 친히 말씀하시기를 내가 결코 너희를 버리지 아니하고 너희를 떠나지 아니하리라 하셨느니라
6 그러므로 우리가 담대히 말하되 주는 나를 돕는 이시니 내가 무서워하지 아니하겠노라 사람이 내게 어찌하리요 하노라
13:5 Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
6 So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”

디모데전서 6:10 (개역개정/ESV)

6:10 돈을 사랑함이 일만 악의 뿌리가 되나니 이것을 탐내는 자들은 미혹을 받아 믿음에서 떠나 많은 근심으로써 자기를 찔렀도다
6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

마태복음 19:20-26 (개역개정/ESV)

19:20 그 청년이 이르되 이 모든 것을 내가 지키었사온대 아직도 무엇이 부족하니이까
21 예수께서 이르시되 네가 온전하고자 할진대 가서 네 소유를 팔아 가난한 자들에게 주라 그리하면 하늘에서 보화가 네게 있으리라 그리고 와서 나를 따르라 하시니
22 그 청년이 재물이 많으므로 이 말씀을 듣고 근심하며 가니라
23 예수께서 제자들에게 이르시되 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 부자는 천국에 들어가기가 어려우니라
24 다시 너희에게 말하노니 낙타가 바늘귀로 들어가는 것이 부자가 하나님의 나라에 들어가는 것보다 쉬우니라 하시니
25 제자들이 듣고 몹시 놀라 이르되 그렇다면 누가 구원을 얻을 수 있으리이까
26 예수께서 그들을 보시며 이르시되 사람으로는 할 수 없으나 하나님으로서는 다 하실 수 있느니라
19:20 The young man said to him, “All these I have kept. What do I still lack?”
21 Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”
22 When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.
23 And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, only with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven.
24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”
25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?”
26 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

누가복음 16:13-15 (개역개정/ESV)

16:13 집 하인이 두 주인을 섬길 수 없나니 혹 이를 미워하고 저를 사랑하거나 혹 이를 중히 여기고 저를 경히 여길 것임이니라 너희는 하나님과 재물을 겸하여 섬길 수 없느니라
14 바리새인들은 돈을 좋아하는 자들이라 이 모든 것을 듣고 비웃거늘
15 예수께서 이르시되 너희는 사람 앞에서 스스로 옳다 하는 자들이나 너희 마음을 하나님께서 아시나니 사람 중에 높임을 받는 그것은 하나님 앞에 미움을 받는 것이니라
16:13 No servant can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.”
14 The Pharisees, who were lovers of money, heard all these things, and they ridiculed him.
15 And he said to them, “You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is exalted among men is an abomination in the sight of God.

누가복음 12:20-21 (개역개정/ESV)

12:20 하나님은 이르시되 어리석은 자여 오늘 밤에 네 영혼을 도로 찾으리니 그러면 네 준비한 것이 누구의 것이 되겠느냐 하셨으니
21 자기를 위하여 재물을 쌓아 두고 하나님께 대하여 부요하지 못한 자가 이와 같으니라
12:20 But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?’
21 So is the one who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich toward God.”
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition