09.18. 주일설교 "하나님을 본받는 자" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

09.18. 주일설교 "하나님을 본받는 자"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-09-18 13:04 조회 Read547회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 하나님을 본받는 자
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사
ㅇ 본 문: 에베소서 5:1-2

에베소서 5:1-2 (개역개정/ESV)

5:1 그러므로 사랑을 받는 자녀 같이 너희는 하나님을 본받는 자가 되고
2 그리스도께서 너희를 사랑하신 것 같이 너희도 사랑 가운데서 행하라 그는 우리를 위하여 자신을 버리사 향기로운 제물과 희생제물로 하나님께 드리셨느니라
5:1 Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children.
2 And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

로마서 8:13-15 (개역개정/ESV)

8:13 너희가 육신대로 살면 반드시 죽을 것이로되 영으로써 몸의 행실을 죽이면 살리니
14 무릇 하나님의 영으로 인도함을 받는 사람은 곧 하나님의 아들이라
15 너희는 다시 무서워하는 종의 영을 받지 아니하고 양자의 영을 받았으므로 우리가 아빠 아버지라고 부르짖느니라
8:13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
15 For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”

요한일서 3:1-2 (개역개정/ESV)

3:1 보라 아버지께서 어떠한 사랑을 우리에게 베푸사 하나님의 자녀라 일컬음을 받게 하셨는가, 우리가 그러하도다 그러므로 세상이 우리를 알지 못함은 그를 알지 못함이라
2 사랑하는 자들아 우리가 지금은 하나님의 자녀라 장래에 어떻게 될지는 아직 나타나지 아니하였으나 그가 나타나시면 우리가 그와 같을 줄을 아는 것은 그의 참모습 그대로 볼 것이기 때문이니
3:1 See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
2 Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.

빌립보서 4:13 (개역개정/ESV)

4:13 내게 능력 주시는 자 안에서 내가 모든 것을 할 수 있느니라
4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

빌립보서 4:11-13 (개역개정/ESV)

4:11 내가 궁핍하므로 말하는 것이 아니니라 어떠한 형편에든지 나는 자족하기를 배웠노니
12 나는 비천에 처할 줄도 알고 풍부에 처할 줄도 알아 모든 일 곧 배부름과 배고픔과 풍부와 궁핍에도 처할 줄 아는 일체의 비결을 배웠노라
13 내게 능력 주시는 자 안에서 내가 모든 것을 할 수 있느니라
4:11 Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.
12 I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need.
13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

창세기 1:27 (개역개정/ESV)

1:27 하나님이 자기 형상 곧 하나님의 형상대로 사람을 창조하시되 남자와 여자를 창조하시고
1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

골로새서 1:14-17 (개역개정/ESV)

1:14 그 아들 안에서 우리가 속량 곧 죄 사함을 얻었도다
15 그는 보이지 아니하는 하나님의 형상이시요 모든 피조물보다 먼저 나신 이시니
16 만물이 그에게서 창조되되 하늘과 땅에서 보이는 것들과 보이지 않는 것들과 혹은 왕권들이나 주권들이나 통치자들이나 권세들이나 만물이 다 그로 말미암고 그를 위하여 창조되었고
17 또한 그가 만물보다 먼저 계시고 만물이 그 안에 함께 섰느니라
1:14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities — all things were created through him and for him.
17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

요한일서 4:18 (개역개정/ESV)

4:18 사랑 안에 두려움이 없고 온전한 사랑이 두려움을 내쫓나니 두려움에는 형벌이 있음이라 두려워하는 자는 사랑 안에서 온전히 이루지 못하였느니라
4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition