09.27 주일설교 "하나니이 자기 피로 사신 교회" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

09.27 주일설교 "하나니이 자기 피로 사신 교회"

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-09-27 18:35 조회 Read632회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 하나니이 자기 피로 사신 교회
ㅇ 설교자 : 이 아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문: 사도행전 20:28-36

사도행전 20:28-36 (개역개정/ESV)

20:28 여러분은 자기를 위하여 또는 온 양 떼를 위하여 삼가라 성령이 그들 가운데 여러분을 감독자로 삼고 하나님이 자기 피로 사신 교회를 보살피게 하셨느니라
29 내가 떠난 후에 사나운 이리가 여러분에게 들어와서 그 양 떼를 아끼지 아니하며
30 또한 여러분 중에서도 제자들을 끌어 자기를 따르게 하려고 어그러진 말을 하는 사람들이 일어날 줄을 내가 아노라
31 그러므로 여러분이 일깨어 내가 삼 년이나 밤낮 쉬지 않고 눈물로 각 사람을 훈계하던 것을 기억하라
32 지금 내가 여러분을 주와 및 그 은혜의 말씀에 부탁하노니 그 말씀이 여러분을 능히 든든히 세우사 거룩하게 하심을 입은 모든 자 가운데 기업이 있게 하시리라
33 내가 아무의 은이나 금이나 의복을 탐하지 아니하였고
34 여러분이 아는 바와 같이 이 손으로 나와 내 동행들이 쓰는 것을 충당하여
35 범사에 여러분에게 모본을 보여준 바와 같이 수고하여 약한 사람들을 돕고 또 주 예수께서 친히 말씀하신 바 주는 것이 받는 것보다 복이 있다 하심을 기억하여야 할지니라
36 이 말을 한 후 무릎을 꿇고 그 모든 사람들과 함께 기도하니
20:28 Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood.
29 I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock;
30 and from among your own selves will arise men speaking twisted things, to draw away the disciples after them.
31 Therefore be alert, remembering that for three years I did not cease night or day to admonish every one with tears.
32 And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
33 I coveted no one's silver or gold or apparel.
34 You yourselves know that these hands ministered to my necessities and to those who were with me.
35 In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
36 And when he had said these things, he knelt down and prayed with them all.

사도행전 20:22-24 (개역개정/ESV)

20:22 보라 이제 나는 성령에 매여 예루살렘으로 가는데 거기서 무슨 일을 당할는지 알지 못하노라
23 오직 성령이 각 성에서 내게 증언하여 결박과 환난이 나를 기다린다 하시나
24 내가 달려갈 길과 주 예수께 받은 사명 곧 하나님의 은혜의 복음을 증언하는 일을 마치려 함에는 나의 생명조차 조금도 귀한 것으로 여기지 아니하노라
20:22 And now, behold, I am going to Jerusalem, constrained by the Spirit, not knowing what will happen to me there,
23 except that the Holy Spirit testifies to me in every city that imprisonment and afflictions await me.
24 But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

에베소서 3:6 (개역개정/ESV)

3:6 이는 이방인들이 복음으로 말미암아 그리스도 예수 안에서 함께 상속자가 되고 함께 지체가 되고 함께 약속에 참여하는 자가 됨이라
3:6 This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition