10.09 주일예배 너희가 해방되었으리라 > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

10.09 주일예배 너희가 해방되었으리라

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-10-09 23:20 조회 Read523회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 너희가 해방되었음이라
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사
ㅇ 본 문: 로마서8:1-11

로마서 8:1-11 (개역개정/ESV)

8:1 그러므로 이제 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 자에게는 결코 정죄함이 없나니
2 이는 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 생명의 성령의 법이 죄와 사망의 법에서 너를 해방하였음이라
3 율법이 육신으로 말미암아 연약하여 할 수 없는 그것을 하나님은 하시나니 곧 죄로 말미암아 자기 아들을 죄 있는 육신의 모양으로 보내어 육신에 죄를 정하사
4 육신을 따르지 않고 그 영을 따라 행하는 우리에게 율법의 요구가 이루어지게 하려 하심이니라
5 육신을 따르는 자는 육신의 일을, 영을 따르는 자는 영의 일을 생각하나니
6 육신의 생각은 사망이요 영의 생각은 생명과 평안이니라
7 육신의 생각은 하나님과 원수가 되나니 이는 하나님의 법에 굴복하지 아니할 뿐 아니라 할 수도 없음이라
8 육신에 있는 자들은 하나님을 기쁘시게 할 수 없느니라
9 만일 너희 속에 하나님의 영이 거하시면 너희가 육신에 있지 아니하고 영에 있나니 누구든지 그리스도의 영이 없으면 그리스도의 사람이 아니라
10 또 그리스도께서 너희 안에 계시면 몸은 죄로 말미암아 죽은 것이나 영은 의로 말미암아 살아 있는 것이니라
11 예수를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리신 이의 영이 너희 안에 거하시면 그리스도 예수를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리신 이가 너희 안에 거하시는 그의 영으로 말미암아 너희 죽을 몸도 살리시리라
8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.
3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh,
4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit.
6 For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
7 For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.
8 Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.
10 But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.

요한복음 15:4-10 (개역개정/ESV)

15:4 내 안에 거하라 나도 너희 안에 거하리라 가지가 포도나무에 붙어 있지 아니하면 스스로 열매를 맺을 수 없음 같이 너희도 내 안에 있지 아니하면 그러하리라
5 나는 포도나무요 너희는 가지라 그가 내 안에, 내가 그 안에 거하면 사람이 열매를 많이 맺나니 나를 떠나서는 너희가 아무 것도 할 수 없음이라
6 사람이 내 안에 거하지 아니하면 가지처럼 밖에 버려져 마르나니 사람들이 그것을 모아다가 불에 던져 사르느니라
7 너희가 내 안에 거하고 내 말이 너희 안에 거하면 무엇이든지 원하는 대로 구하라 그리하면 이루리라
8 너희가 열매를 많이 맺으면 내 아버지께서 영광을 받으실 것이요 너희는 내 제자가 되리라
9 아버지께서 나를 사랑하신 것 같이 나도 너희를 사랑하였으니 나의 사랑 안에 거하라
10 내가 아버지의 계명을 지켜 그의 사랑 안에 거하는 것 같이 너희도 내 계명을 지키면 내 사랑 안에 거하리라
15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
6 If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.
7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
8 By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.
9 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.
10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.

로마서 6:3-5 (개역개정/ESV)

6:3 무릇 그리스도 예수와 합하여 침례를 받은 우리는 그의 죽으심과 합하여 침례를 받은 줄을 알지 못하느냐
4 그러므로 우리가 그의 죽으심과 합하여 침례를 받음으로 그와 함께 장사되었나니 이는 아버지의 영광으로 말미암아 그리스도를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리심과 같이 우리로 또한 새 생명 가운데서 행하게 하려 함이라
5 만일 우리가 그의 죽으심과 같은 모양으로 연합한 자가 되었으면 또한 그의 부활과 같은 모양으로 연합한 자도 되리라
6:3 Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.

갈라디아서 2:20 (개역개정/ESV)

2:20 내가 그리스도와 함께 십자가에 못 박혔나니 그런즉 이제는 내가 사는 것이 아니요 오직 내 안에 그리스도께서 사시는 것이라 이제 내가 육체 가운데 사는 것은 나를 사랑하사 나를 위하여 자기 자신을 버리신 하나님의 아들을 믿는 믿음 안에서 사는 것이라
2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition