12.17 주일설교 "뜻 밖의 여정" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

12.17 주일설교 "뜻 밖의 여정"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일23-12-17 16:25 조회 Read141회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 뜻 밖의 여정
ㅇ 설교자 : 김동식 목사
ㅇ 본 문: 누가복음 1:26-38

26 여섯째 달에 천사 가브리엘이 하나님의 보내심을 받아 갈릴리 나사렛이란 동네에 가서
27 다윗의 자손 요셉이라 하는 사람과 약혼한 처녀에게 이르니 그 처녀의 이름은 마리아라
28 그에게 들어가 이르되 은혜를 받은 자여 평안할지어다 주께서 너와 함께 하시도다 하니
29 처녀가 그 말을 듣고 놀라 이런 인사가 어찌함인가 생각하매
30 천사가 이르되 마리아여 무서워하지 말라 네가 하나님께 은혜를 입었느니라
31 보라 네가 잉태하여 아들을 낳으리니 그 이름을 예수라 하라
32 그가 큰 자가 되고 지극히 높으신 이의 아들이라 일컬어질 것이요 주 하나님께서 그 조상 다윗의 왕위를 그에게 주시리니
33 영원히 야곱의 집을 왕으로 다스리실 것이며 그 나라가 무궁하리라
34 마리아가 천사에게 말하되 나는 남자를 알지 못하니 어찌 이 일이 있으리이까
35 천사가 대답하여 이르되 성령이 네게 임하시고 지극히 높으신 이의 능력이 너를 덮으시리니 이러므로 나실 바 거룩한 이는 하나님의 아들이라 일컬어지리라
36 보라 네 친족 엘리사벳도 늙어서 아들을 배었느니라 본래 임신하지 못한다고 알려진 이가 이미 여섯 달이 되었나니
37 대저 하나님의 모든 말씀은 능하지 못하심이 없느니라
38 마리아가 이르되 주의 여종이오니 말씀대로 내게 이루어지이다 하매 천사가 떠나가니라

26 In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth,
27 to a virgin betrothed① to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. And the virgin's name was Mary.
▷ ①That is, legally pledged to be married
28 And he came to her and said, “Greetings, O favored one, the Lord is with you!”①
▷ ①Some manuscripts add Blessed are you among women!
29 But she was greatly troubled at the saying, and tried to discern what sort of greeting this might be.
30 And the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.
31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus.
32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David,
33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.”
34 And Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I am a virgin?”①
▷ ①Greek since I do not know a man
35 And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born① will be called holy—the Son of God.
▷ ①Some manuscripts add of you
36 And behold, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son, and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren.
37 For nothing will be impossible with God.”
38 And Mary said, “Behold, I am the servant① of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.
▷ ①Greek bondservant; also verse 48
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition