01.21. 주일설교 사람에게 좋게하랴, 하나님께 좋게하랴? > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

01.21. 주일설교 사람에게 좋게하랴, 하나님께 좋게하랴?

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일24-01-21 11:58 조회 Read122회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 사람에게 좋게하랴, 하나님께 좋게하랴?
ㅇ 설교자 : 이 아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문: 갈라디아서 1:1-10

갈라디아서 1:1-10 (개역개정/ESV)

1:1 사람들에게서 난 것도 아니요 사람으로 말미암은 것도 아니요 오직 예수 그리스도와 그를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리신 하나님 아버지로 말미암아 사도 된 바울은
2 함께 있는 모든 형제와 더불어 갈라디아 여러 교회들에게
3 우리 하나님 아버지와 주 예수 그리스도로부터 은혜와 평강이 있기를 원하노라
4 그리스도께서 하나님 곧 우리 아버지의 뜻을 따라 이 악한 세대에서 우리를 건지시려고 우리 죄를 대속하기 위하여 자기 몸을 주셨으니
5 영광이 그에게 세세토록 있을지어다 아멘
6 그리스도의 은혜로 너희를 부르신 이를 이같이 속히 떠나 다른 복음을 따르는 것을 내가 이상하게 여기노라
7 다른 복음은 없나니 다만 어떤 사람들이 너희를 교란하여 그리스도의 복음을 변하게 하려 함이라
8 그러나 우리나 혹은 하늘로부터 온 천사라도 우리가 너희에게 전한 복음 외에 다른 복음을 전하면 저주를 받을지어다
9 우리가 전에 말하였거니와 내가 지금 다시 말하노니 만일 누구든지 너희가 받은 것 외에 다른 복음을 전하면 저주를 받을지어다
10 이제 내가 사람들에게 좋게 하랴 하나님께 좋게 하랴 사람들에게 기쁨을 구하랴 내가 지금까지 사람들의 기쁨을 구하였다면 그리스도의 종이 아니니라
1:1 Paul, an apostle — not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead —
2 and all the brothers who are with me, To the churches of Galatia:
3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ,
4 who gave himself for our sins to deliver us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,
5 to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.
6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel —
7 not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.
8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.
9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.
10 For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.

사도행전 4:19 (개역개정/ESV)

4:19 베드로와 요한이 대답하여 이르되 하나님 앞에서 너희의 말을 듣는 것이 하나님의 말씀을 듣는 것보다 옳은가 판단하라
4:19 But Peter and John answered them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you rather than to God, you must judge,

출애굽기 32:1 (개역개정/ESV)

32:1 백성이 모세가 산에서 내려옴이 더딤을 보고 모여 백성이 아론에게 이르러 말하되 일어나라 우리를 위하여 우리를 인도할 신을 만들라 이 모세 곧 우리를 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 낸 사람은 어찌 되었는지 알지 못함이니라
32:1 When the people saw that Moses delayed to come down from the mountain, the people gathered themselves together to Aaron and said to him, “Up, make us gods who shall go before us. As for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.”

빌립보서 3:5-6 (개역개정/ESV)

3:5 나는 팔일 만에 할례를 받고 이스라엘 족속이요 베냐민 지파요 히브리인 중의 히브리인이요 율법으로는 바리새인이요
6 열심으로는 교회를 박해하고 율법의 의로는 흠이 없는 자라
3:5 circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the law, a Pharisee;
6 as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to righteousness under the law, blameless.

에베소서 2:8 (개역개정/ESV)

2:8 너희는 그 은혜에 의하여 믿음으로 말미암아 구원을 받았으니 이것은 너희에게서 난 것이 아니요 하나님의 선물이라
2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

갈라디아서 2:20 (개역개정/ESV)

2:20 내가 그리스도와 함께 십자가에 못 박혔나니 그런즉 이제는 내가 사는 것이 아니요 오직 내 안에 그리스도께서 사시는 것이라 이제 내가 육체 가운데 사는 것은 나를 사랑하사 나를 위하여 자기 자신을 버리신 하나님의 아들을 믿는 믿음 안에서 사는 것이라
2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition