01.28. 주일설교 하나님이 "노" 하실 때 > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

01.28. 주일설교 하나님이 "노" 하실 때

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일24-01-28 11:44 조회 Read109회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 하나님이 "노" 하실 때
ㅇ 설교자 : 김 동식 목사
ㅇ 본 문: 신명기 3:23-29
신명기 3:23-29 (개역개정/ESV)

3:23 그 때에 내가 여호와께 간구하기를
24 주 여호와여 주께서 주의 크심과 주의 권능을 주의 종에게 나타내시기를 시작하셨사오니 천지간에 어떤 신이 능히 주께서 행하신 일 곧 주의 큰 능력으로 행하신 일 같이 행할 수 있으리이까
25 구하옵나니 나를 건너가게 하사 요단 저쪽에 있는 아름다운 땅, 아름다운 산과 레바논을 보게 하옵소서 하되
26 여호와께서 너희 때문에 내게 진노하사 내 말을 듣지 아니하시고 내게 이르시기를 그만해도 족하니 이 일로 다시 내게 말하지 말라
27 너는 비스가 산 꼭대기에 올라가서 눈을 들어 동서남북을 바라고 네 눈으로 그 땅을 바라보라 너는 이 요단을 건너지 못할 것임이니라
28 너는 여호수아에게 명령하고 그를 담대하게 하며 그를 강하게 하라 그는 이 백성을 거느리고 건너가서 네가 볼 땅을 그들이 기업으로 얻게 하리라 하셨느니라
29 그 때에 우리가 벳브올 맞은편 골짜기에 거주하였느니라
3:23 “And I pleaded with the LORD at that time, saying,
24 ‘O Lord GOD, you have only begun to show your servant your greatness and your mighty hand. For what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do such works and mighty acts as yours?
25 Please let me go over and see the good land beyond the Jordan, that good hill country and Lebanon.’
26 But the LORD was angry with me because of you and would not listen to me. And the LORD said to me, ‘Enough from you; do not speak to me of this matter again.
27 Go up to the top of Pisgah and lift up your eyes westward and northward and southward and eastward, and look at it with your eyes, for you shall not go over this Jordan.
28 But charge Joshua, and encourage and strengthen him, for he shall go over at the head of this people, and he shall put them in possession of the land that you shall see.’
29 So we remained in the valley opposite Beth-peor.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition