02.11 주일설교 자랑의 면류관 > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

02.11 주일설교 자랑의 면류관

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일24-02-11 11:07 조회 Read119회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 자랑의 면류관
ㅇ 설교자 : 이 아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문: 데살로니가 전서 2:17-20

데살로니가전서 2:17-20 (개역개정/ESV)

2:17 형제들아 우리가 잠시 너희를 떠난 것은 얼굴이요 마음은 아니니 너희 얼굴 보기를 열정으로 더욱 힘썼노라
18 그러므로 나 바울은 한번 두번 너희에게 가고자 하였으나 사탄이 우리를 막았도다
19 우리의 소망이나 기쁨이나 자랑의 면류관이 무엇이냐 그가 강림하실 때 우리 주 예수 앞에 너희가 아니냐
20 너희는 우리의 영광이요 기쁨이니라
2:17 But since we were torn away from you, brothers, for a short time, in person not in heart, we endeavored the more eagerly and with great desire to see you face to face,
18 because we wanted to come to you — I, Paul, again and again — but Satan hindered us.
19 For what is our hope or joy or crown of boasting before our Lord Jesus at his coming? Is it not you?
20 For you are our glory and joy.

마가복음 1:15 (개역개정/ESV)

1:15 이르시되 때가 찼고 하나님의 나라가 가까이 왔으니 회개하고 복음을 믿으라 하시더라
1:15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”

마가복음 16:15 (개역개정/ESV)

16:15 또 이르시되 너희는 온 천하에 다니며 만민에게 복음을 전파하라
16:15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

마태복음 28:19-20 (개역개정/ESV)

28:19 그러므로 너희는 가서 모든 민족을 제자로 삼아 아버지와 아들과 성령의 이름으로 침례를 베풀고
20 내가 너희에게 분부한 모든 것을 가르쳐 지키게 하라 볼지어다 내가 세상 끝날까지 너희와 항상 함께 있으리라 하시니라
28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

사도행전 1:8 (개역개정/ESV)

1:8 오직 성령이 너희에게 임하시면 너희가 권능을 받고 예루살렘과 온 유대와 사마리아와 땅 끝까지 이르러 내 증인이 되리라 하시니라
1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

디모데후서 4:1-2 (개역개정/ESV)

4:1 하나님 앞과 살아 있는 자와 죽은 자를 심판하실 그리스도 예수 앞에서 그가 나타나실 것과 그의 나라를 두고 엄히 명하노니
2 너는 말씀을 전파하라 때를 얻든지 못 얻든지 항상 힘쓰라 범사에 오래 참음과 가르침으로 경책하며 경계하며 권하라
4:1 I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom:
2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.

창세기 6:13-22 (개역개정/ESV)

6:13 하나님이 노아에게 이르시되 모든 혈육 있는 자의 포악함이 땅에 가득하므로 그 끝 날이 내 앞에 이르렀으니 내가 그들을 땅과 함께 멸하리라
14 너는 고페르 나무로 너를 위하여 방주를 만들되 그 안에 칸들을 막고 역청을 그 안팎에 칠하라
15 네가 만들 방주는 이러하니 그 길이는 삼백 규빗, 너비는 오십 규빗, 높이는 삼십 규빗이라
16 거기에 창을 내되 위에서부터 한 규빗에 내고 그 문은 옆으로 내고 상 중 하 삼층으로 할지니라
17 내가 홍수를 땅에 일으켜 무릇 생명의 기운이 있는 모든 육체를 천하에서 멸절하리니 땅에 있는 것들이 다 죽으리라
18 그러나 너와는 내가 내 언약을 세우리니 너는 네 아들들과 네 아내와 네 며느리들과 함께 그 방주로 들어가고
19 혈육 있는 모든 생물을 너는 각기 암수 한 쌍씩 방주로 이끌어들여 너와 함께 생명을 보존하게 하되
20 새가 그 종류대로, 가축이 그 종류대로, 땅에 기는 모든 것이 그 종류대로 각기 둘씩 네게로 나아오리니 그 생명을 보존하게 하라
21 너는 먹을 모든 양식을 네게로 가져다가 저축하라 이것이 너와 그들의 먹을 것이 되리라
22 노아가 그와 같이 하여 하나님이 자기에게 명하신 대로 다 준행하였더라
6:13 And God said to Noah, “I have determined to make an end of all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence through them. Behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
14 Make yourself an ark of gopher wood. Make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and out with pitch.
15 This is how you are to make it: the length of the ark 300 cubits, its breadth 50 cubits, and its height 30 cubits.
16 Make a roof for the ark, and finish it to a cubit above, and set the door of the ark in its side. Make it with lower, second, and third decks.
17 For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life under heaven. Everything that is on the earth shall die.
18 But I will establish my covenant with you, and you shall come into the ark, you, your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you.
19 And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every sort into the ark to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female.
20 Of the birds according to their kinds, and of the animals according to their kinds, of every creeping thing of the ground, according to its kind, two of every sort shall come in to you to keep them alive.
21 Also take with you every sort of food that is eaten, and store it up. It shall serve as food for you and for them.”
22 Noah did this; he did all that God commanded him.
[이 게시물은 최고관리자님에 의해 2024-02-11 15:54:25 설교모음 Sermons에서 이동 됨]
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition