10.22 주일설교 "주 예수여 내 영혼을 받으소서(2)" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

10.22 주일설교 "주 예수여 내 영혼을 받으소서(2)"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일17-10-23 10:38 조회 Read2,185회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 일 자 : 10. 22. 2017
ㅇ 제 목 : 주 예수여 내 영혼을 받으소서(2)
ㅇ 설교자 : 이아브라함 목사
ㅇ 본 문 : 사도행전 7:44-8:3

44. 광야에서 우리 조상들에게 증거의 장막이 있었으니 이것은 모세에게 말씀하신 이가 명하사 그가 본 그 양식대로 만들게 하신 것이라
45. 우리 조상들이 그것을 받아 하나님이 그들 앞에서 쫓아내신 이방인의 땅을 점령할 때에 여호수아와 함께 가지고 들어가서 다윗 때까지 이르니라
46. 다윗이 하나님 앞에서 은혜를 받아 야곱의 집을 위하여 하나님의 처소를 준비하게 하여 달라고 하더니
47. 솔로몬이 그를 위하여 집을 지었느니라
48. 그러나 지극히 높으신 이는 손으로 지은 곳에 계시지 아니하시나니 선지자가 말한 바
49. 주께서 이르시되 하늘은 나의 보좌요 땅은 나의 발등상이니 너희가 나를 위하여 무슨 집을 짓겠으며 나의 안식할 처소가 어디냐
50. 이 모든 것이 다 내 손으로 지은 것이 아니냐 함과 같으니라
51. 목이 곧고 마음과 귀에 할례를 받지 못한 사람들아 너희도 너희 조상과 같이 항상 성령을 거스르는도다
52. 너희 조상들이 선지자들 중의 누구를 박해하지 아니하였느냐 의인이 오시리라 예고한 자들을 그들이 죽였고 이제 너희는 그 의인을 잡아 준 자요 살인한 자가 되나니
53. 너희는 천사가 전한 율법을 받고도 지키지 아니하였도다 하니라
54. 그들이 이 말을 듣고 마음에 찔려 그를 향하여 이를 갈거늘
55. 스데반이 성령 충만하여 하늘을 우러러 주목하여 하나님의 영광과 및 예수께서 하나님 우편에 서신 것을 보고
56. 말하되 보라 하늘이 열리고 인자가 하나님 우편에 서신 것을 보노라 한대
57. 그들이 큰 소리를 지르며 귀를 막고 일제히 그에게 달려들어
58. 성 밖으로 내치고 돌로 칠새 증인들이 옷을 벗어 사울이라 하는 청년의 발 앞에 두니라
59. 그들이 돌로 스데반을 치니 스데반이 부르짖어 이르되 주 예수여 내 영혼을 받으시옵소서 하고
60. 무릎을 꿇고 크게 불러 이르되 주여 이 죄를 그들에게 돌리지 마옵소서 이 말을 하고 자니라
1. 사울은 그가 죽임 당함을 마땅히 여기더라 ○그 날에 예루살렘에 있는 교회에 큰 박해가 있어 사도 외에는 다 유대와 사마리아 모든 땅으로 흩어지니라
2. 경건한 사람들이 스데반을 장사하고 위하여 크게 울더라
3. 사울이 교회를 잔멸할새 각 집에 들어가 남녀를 끌어다가 옥에 넘기니라

44. "Our forefathers had the tabernacle of the Testimony with them in the desert. It had been made as God directed Moses, according to the pattern he had seen.
45. Having received the tabernacle, our fathers under Joshua brought it with them when they took the land from the nations God drove out before them. It remained in the land until the time of David,
46. who enjoyed God's favor and asked that he might provide a dwelling place for the God of Jacob.
47. But it was Solomon who built the house for him.
48. "However, the Most High does not live in houses made by men. As the prophet says:
49. "`Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord. Or where will my resting place be?
50. Has not my hand made all these things?'
51. "You stiff-necked people, with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You are just like your fathers: You always resist the Holy Spirit!
52. Was there ever a prophet your fathers did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him --
53. you who have received the law that was put into effect through angels but have not obeyed it."
54. When they heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him.
55. But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.
56. "Look," he said, "I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."
57. At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him,
58. dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their clothes at the feet of a young man named Saul.
59. While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."
60. Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he fell asleep.
1. And Saul was there, giving approval to his death. On that day a great persecution broke out against the church at Jerusalem, and all except the apostles were scattered throughout Judea and Samaria.
2. Godly men buried Stephen and mourned deeply for him.
3. But Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off men and women and put them in prison.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition